1. Ghost Armor Customer Service's Avatar
    In response to many questions on this site Ghost Armor leaves no residue behind if it is removed. Here is a video on youtube where we have illustrated this.

If you ever do need to remove our Armor be sure that you gradually pull back from corner to corner, putting the least amount of stress on your screen as possible. The adhesive is still very strong so take your time if you ever need to remove it.

If anyone has any other questions regarding this please let us know.
    02-24-09 06:46 PM
    I can verify this. After installing my GhostArmor, I decided I didn't like the feel of the skin on the four buttons below the screen. I was very concerned I was going to pull the buttons off the phone (since some have complained of them falling off by themselves) but I just took my time and peeled each of the 4 button skins off. No problem. No residue.

BTW, I really like the GhostArmor on the rest of the phone. No orange peel. A friend bought another brand (BSE) and the orange peel is very noticable.

Rich
    02-24-09 08:10 PM
    Love the product will also verify this...

Just gotta hope it doesn't take two weeks to get to you from 1 state away...
    02-24-09 08:13 PM
    I took mine off because I got one of those nifty custom skins. No residue left behind. Just make sure to do it slowly and carefully.
    02-24-09 09:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD