I have searched and searched the forum and I cannot seem to find an answer.

If you remember my post from last night, I lost everything on my phone, everything. Now, I have most everything back, except my contacts.

My Email setup is working fine, but the thing is, I can only access the Emails through the Messages Folder. Before I lost everything, I had a separate button for Email, that took me directly to my Email account. Its a personal Account, at Gmail. I don't want the Gmail App, I want the native app. Its .75 if that matters.

Thanks in advance, you guys rock!
    02-15-09 11:53 AM
    Did you resend your service books? Are you actually receiving your emails? or are they just restored messages from your backups
    02-15-09 11:56 AM
    How do I resend my service books? My Email Works, I just tested it again, and its is 100% functional. I just want the Icon. Thanks for the response.
    02-15-09 11:59 AM
    open up the Email settings icon, hit BB menu, and go to Service books. hit resend. See if that fixes it.
    02-15-09 12:03 PM
    Thanks man! It worked!

Thanks for all the help, have a good day!
    02-15-09 12:07 PM
    No problem. I usually recommend Host Routing Table register and Service book resend after any OS upgrade or Restore just to make sure it registers everything sets up properly
    02-15-09 12:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD