After installing .90 some of the applications i deleted have returned. I'm trying to delete VCast, and all of the instant messengers from my phone. With the old software I just highlighted the application, hit the menu button then hit delete. Now when I hit the menu button I don't get a delete option, I have Move, Move to Folder, Hide and Show All. If I use the Desktop Manager's Application Loader to remove them, they don't show up. Anyone know how to get them off the phone?
    01-25-09 12:59 AM
    Options, Advanced Options, Applications

You should be able to delete there. BTW I still have to delete option when I select an icon.
    01-25-09 01:08 AM
    They are not the actual applications, just icons and take up very little if any space. You need to click them to begin the actual install process. If you go to your Application Center it should show you "Not Installed".

I have yet to install any of them, but I believe that if you do so then delete the application it should get rid of the icon.
    01-25-09 04:25 AM
    You can appreciate that VZN may not like some of your choices for removal. VCAST can be persistent, for example. Sometimes it is not good to tug on Superman's cape. Good luck, trying, though !

Doctor Neutron
    01-25-09 11:42 AM
    my applications icons text names are larger than before when i was running .75 and i have done 5 consecutive battery pulls and the the font wont shrink to normal
    01-25-09 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD