is there a way to COPY all pics from BB Storm and move it to some folder on the SD card ??? i took some pics they are saved in the blacberry folder on the SD card BUt they dont show up on my pc with USB cable .. i dont have BB Manager on this computer ... can some one help me getting these pics off my phone?
    12-10-08 01:18 PM
    Do you have mass storage mode enabled?
    12-10-08 01:20 PM
    Do you have mass storage mode enabled?
    That sounds like your problem to me too. Goto Options->Memory and enable mass storage mode. Then when you plug the phone in via USB, you'll see the SD card as well as the internal memory like a normal drive.
    12-10-08 01:21 PM
    yes, connect to a computer with the usb, then open the folders on your blackberry, then highlight, drag and drop them into the folder you want.
    * you must have "Media card support" ON
    Media Transfer Protocol- ON
    Mass Storage Media Support - ON

you can find these under "memory", in options
    Last edited by Fyrecracker; 12-10-08 at 01:25 PM.
    12-10-08 01:21 PM
    yes i do ! and i think its saving it on media card but when i attach my strom with USB cable its not showing me the folder BLACKBERRY in my computer
    12-10-08 01:22 PM
    Are you able to access the media card on your computer? Perhaps you don't have the pictures on your media card, but rather the device memory.
    12-10-08 01:23 PM
    My problem has been when I open the files in the system it shows nothing, and I know there are pictures, alarms and ring tones there?
    12-10-08 01:27 PM
    yes, connect to a computer with the usb, then open the folders on your blackberry, then highlight, drag and drop them into the folder you want.
    * you must have "Media card support" ON
    Media Transfer Protocol- ON
    Mass Storage Media Support - ON

you can find these under "memory", in options
    i have all of this BUT when i connect my Storm with USB i dont see any folder on my Storage Card except for one i created later.
    12-10-08 01:28 PM
    there are 2 drives on the storm, the first letter is the card and the second letter is the device memory :F and G: on my laptop ( could be G&H on another comp)

Did you check them both?
    12-10-08 01:34 PM
    Try turning "Mass Storage Mode" to "Prompt" instead. When you plug in the Storm you should get a prompt on the phone that asks if you would like to enable mass storage mode. Click yes and you will have 2 drives on your computer. One is the card, the other is internal memory.

What you are describing is what would happen if you DON'T have mass storage mode enabled.
    12-10-08 01:38 PM
    Try turning "Mass Storage Mode" to "Prompt" instead. When you plug in the Storm you should get a prompt on the phone that asks if you would like to enable mass storage mode. Click yes and you will have 2 drives on your computer. One is the card, the other is internal memory.

What you are describing is what would happen if you DON'T have mass storage mode enabled.
    i am getting two drives on my comptuer but when i click on mass storage i dont see a Blackberry folder when i guess all the pictures would be ...
    12-10-08 01:46 PM
    i think the default pics and sounds are stored in some sort of file, not readily available to delete or move.
    12-10-08 02:49 PM
    yeah very weird. I just had the same problem. When I went into memory, "auto enable mass media" was no. When I set it to yet I got the 2 drive letters.

I then went in and found DVDs that I ripped in the music folder, and pictures in the video folder. I rearranged everything and now all is good.
    12-11-08 08:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD