I've been on top of all the OS leaks since launch, but this past month has been overwhelming.

.103,.109, .106 talk of .150 and now we have hybrids. Its enough for me to almost want to pull out my hair. I was fine going to one update after another but wow I'm pretty lost right now.

I'm running .99 and its running good, despite its few flaws (random resets and video playback errors) so can I get some quick Cliffs of what has been happening with these threads

Or do I just have to tough it out and read these Several pages of threads.
    02-20-09 03:54 AM
    .103 is the latest "pure" 9530 (Verizon) leak, and .106 is the latest "pure" 9500 leak. There's also a hybrid .106 for the 9530 that combines .103 for 9530 with .106 for the 9500.

As far as anything else: unless it's in your hot little hands, trust no one, not even me.
    02-20-09 06:40 AM
    I've been on top of all the OS leaks since launch, but this past month has been overwhelming.

.103,.109, .106 talk of .150 and now we have hybrids. Its enough for me to almost want to pull out my hair. I was fine going to one update after another but wow I'm pretty lost right now.

I'm running .99 and its running good, despite its few flaws (random resets and video playback errors) so can I get some quick Cliffs of what has been happening with these threads

Or do I just have to tough it out and read these Several pages of threads.
    The .106 hybrid is awesome. I have not had one random freeze or bb messenger freeze since I installed it.

Above .103 is all speculation right now. They exist and have been tested but no one has felt the need to leak them. Yes very sad.

We are on the back end of a leak period right now. I am hoping for something tonight. Could come this weekend, or early next week. Who knows for sure.

Also based on things some people in the know have said, I think we are nearing the release of an official OTA update.
    02-20-09 07:07 AM
    I need a fix...my 106 hybrid is working too well and been on my 9530 for days now. When, oh when is the next leak and how much better can it get?
    ;o) .... OCD for 9530's new OS & new Apps

ps: OCD = Obsessive-compulsive disorder for BB9530 OS(s) upgrades ;o)
    Last edited by auburn1975; 02-20-09 at 11:15 AM.
    02-20-09 08:18 AM
    I need a fix...my 106 hybrid is working too well and been on my 9530 for days now. When, oh when is the next leak and how much better can it get?
    ;o) .... OCD for 9530's new OS & new Apps
    If your hybrid is working, why do you need to upgrade to another release? I'm happy with .103 but the BBM freezes bugs me. So I'll upgrade when I can but that's due to it not working correctly all the time.
    02-20-09 09:13 AM
    If your hybrid is working, why do you need to upgrade to another release? I'm happy with .103 but the BBM freezes bugs me. So I'll upgrade when I can but that's due to it not working correctly all the time.
    He needs a fix...

Hybrid has been working great for me, only 1 random reboot this morning but I have a custom theme and was running some apps. I have had random reboots, not a significant amount, since .90. (I removed the SIM Card but no change.)
    02-20-09 10:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD