Okay so I bought my storm in December.. like the 20th or so, and ever since its been giving me annoying issues. I tried putting several different screen protectors on there and all of them were crap. I put the Zagg full body thing on it and it collected all sorts of pocket lent around the edges, when I just took off my last screen protector it seems that part of the actual screen is beginning to screw up in the upper right corner. It looks like a giant air bubble in the actual screen and its quite annoying... Other than that it seems like the screen will like stick in places where I never spilled/came in contact with any sort of sticky material... If I wanted to get a new storm should I just call verizon and overexaterate on thigns that arent happening so they will send me a new phone? Thanks

If anyone wants to post any screen protectors/full body cases that work wonders for them.. Please let me know
    01-23-09 10:21 PM
    Try the VZW ones, but heres a tip.

Clean it with alcohol then put some napkin/towels between the gaps between screen and body then wet the screen SLIGHTLY then apply the screen protector on from the bottom and work your way to the top.
    01-23-09 10:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD