went down on Friday to a local VZ authorized retail (I've been in there a bunch of times very nice) and they had no Storms left either. I was talking to the guy and said he would have more over the weekend if not Monday, well he finally called me and said the phones are in and he is holding one for me!!!! the time at work is dragging now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any one have any advice as far as accessories like rubber skin, case or screen protector
    11-24-08 01:18 PM
    Insurance
    screen protector
    BB condom
    charge pod
    car charger

11-24-08 01:27 PM
    wow, i almost forgot about the insurance thanks for the reminder!!!!
    11-24-08 01:42 PM
    And get a work charger cause that sucker eats battery power. I had to go buy one today.
    11-24-08 01:52 PM
    Don't forget to buy some cereal so you have the cardboard box to cut up when the screen doesnt click right. Mine should arrive tomorrow.
    11-24-08 02:13 PM
    i was reading the post about the cearel and the clicking problem, i hope mine is not like that but will soon see
    11-24-08 02:56 PM
    i was reading the post about the cearel and the clicking problem, i hope mine is not like that but will soon see
    Some sound like they're worse than others...
    11-24-08 02:58 PM
    Where abouts are you? I'm in NYC and have been hounding the authorized dealer across the street. No luck.
    11-24-08 03:02 PM
    Don't believe all the negative posts in here Mystic07. I Got my Storm on Friday and I am very happy with mine.. static.. I don't see any issues..
    11-24-08 03:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD