Hi..

Im new to blackberry. I bought an unlocked one and using it with AIRCEL in India.

Just asked AIRCEL to activate the blackberry data plan on my number.

So, my question is, what can I do with the data plan on my blackberry ?

Emails
    App Store Downloading
    Uber Twitter

What else ?

Also, another question.
    How do I setup email accounts in blackberry ?
    When I click on SETUP WIZARD > EMAIL SETUP , IT ASKS,

Select an EMail Setup Program and one option shows on the list :
    I WANT TO USE A WORK EMAIL ACCOUNT WITH A BLACKBERRY ENTERPRISE SERVER .

Now, since there is no other option, I select that and presss NEXT.

Then it asks,

HAS YOUR BLACKBERRY ENTERPRISE SERVER ADMINISTRATION PROVIDED YOU WITH A ENTERPRISE ACTIVATION PASSWORD ?

Then what ?

How do we setup our Google Apps or Gmail accounts ?

Its so confusing. Damn.
    05-12-10 04:00 AM
    Looks like you have a phone with an IT installed. That brings the BES only option. Check the help forums for removal instructions. Then setting up e-mail by the wizard should be simple.

BB functionality in large measures is limited by your needs. Make a list of your wants and then follow threads here or check the app store for what you need. My 9000 works as a full PDA and web action device with phone functions less important.

Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-10 05:45 AM
    IT installed ?
    What is that Sedalia ?

Please let me know..
    05-12-10 06:07 AM
    I had the same problem related to the only option of "ENTERPRISE SERVER", i called to the carrier, first they requested me to loggin in a carrier site to unlock one feature that was locked, and second, the send the service books again to my phone, after that the problem got solved. I suggest try contacting you carrier support centre, and they must fix the problem.
    05-12-10 06:13 AM
    Without your data plan active, you will only get the option for Enterprise setup. Wait until your data plan is active and then you will get the option for personal email setup to setup your GMail. You can do anything and everything you want with a data plan on the blackberry, so it is up to your needs and wants. Google Apps can be downloaded through the native browser at m.google.com
    05-12-10 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD