cause i went to "locate me" or w.e it is...and it shows me in the states LOL

what the hell?

is there some secret to this thing?
    12-12-08 02:45 PM
    Call 'em and ask. Before I bought mine for my Storm, I called to find out about updates, etc and cost (none) and they were great/wasn't even on hold when I called!
    12-12-08 02:55 PM
    Yes, I use it in Ontario and it works perfectly with all the correct street names.
    01-31-09 06:30 PM
    Yes it works perfectly..
    The only thing that doesn't work, is the current gas prices....
    01-31-09 06:36 PM
    Yup, works fine in Canada..only issue I had was you need to sign up with a US address.
    01-31-09 06:55 PM
    I am interested in the Garmin $99 buck deal instead of the $10/mth deal. I have Bell Mobility as my provider.
    Do you know if the GPS works with Bell Mobility? I don't care about gas prices or traffic accidents, just want the friendly Garmin I am used to.
    02-01-09 12:35 PM
    I am interested in the Garmin $99 buck deal instead of the $10/mth deal. I have Bell Mobility as my provider.
    Do you know if the GPS works with Bell Mobility? I don't care about gas prices or traffic accidents, just want the friendly Garmin I am used to.
    Yes, and it works very well.

PS: Here's a $20 discount to make it $79.

Garmin | Garmin Mobile for BlackBerry - Turn your BlackBerry into a savvy navigator with Garmin Mobile

HIGH FIVE!
    02-01-09 12:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD