My gf is thinking about getting a curve on verizon and im getting rid of my storm2. Can I transfer my garmin app to her phone???
    07-20-10 05:59 PM
    Nope. Garmin is not very flexible. I dumped 'em because of that.
    07-20-10 06:14 PM
    Well either way i guess im dumping it, cause im not going back to blackberry. oh well. The app was good while it lasted.
    Last edited by albokay; 07-20-10 at 11:51 PM.
    07-20-10 11:45 PM
    I had Garmin on my Storm1. Had to have Garmin resend updated versions each time the OS was updated. Garmin sent it everytime to me within one day. Just switched from Storm 1 to Storm2. Sent e-mail to Garmin with reason and new PIN#. They sent me a download link the next day. Garmin now working on my new Storm2 as always. Been great everytime I asked them to help me.

Gary
    07-21-10 09:01 AM
    I had Garmin on my Storm1. Had to have Garmin resend updated versions each time the OS was updated. Garmin sent it everytime to me within one day. Just switched from Storm 1 to Storm2. Sent e-mail to Garmin with reason and new PIN#. They sent me a download link the next day. Garmin now working on my new Storm2 as always. Been great everytime I asked them to help me.

Gary
    Maybe they lost so many customers they've changed their thinking, but they would update me only once. They did it once on a replacement S1 and when I upgraded to S2, no dice. Had to repurchase the license because the "lifetime" license I paid $80 for was for the life of the phone. So I just dropped it. **** Google maps is going to surpass them soon anyway.
    07-21-10 10:24 AM
    Maybe they lost so many customers they've changed their thinking, but they would update me only once. They did it once on a replacement S1 and when I upgraded to S2, no dice. Had to repurchase the license because the "lifetime" license I paid $80 for was for the life of the phone. So I just dropped it. **** Google maps is going to surpass them soon anyway.
    Nope, They've been excellent on responding to reload requests and PIN exchanges since day one. I've had this on my S1 and S2 and is one of the many reasons i still have my S2. Looked to go to a Droid a few months ago, but when it comes down to it, the S2 is what works best for me and Garmin is on of the key apps!
    07-21-10 01:59 PM
    Nope, They've been excellent on responding to reload requests and PIN exchanges since day one. I've had this on my S1 and S2 and is one of the many reasons i still have my S2. Looked to go to a Droid a few months ago, but when it comes down to it, the S2 is what works best for me and Garmin is on of the key apps!
    You must have gotten a better customer service rep than I. Moved on, there are good free options, and Garmin has lost me as a customer. But glad it worked out for you.
    07-21-10 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD