I want to give my BB Storm to my brother. Will he be able to keep subscription to Garmin Mobile with different phone number?
    07-14-10 08:30 AM
    Garmin licenses their app to a specific PIN number, so he should be able to use it with no problem. You won't be able to use it on your new device.
    07-14-10 09:21 AM
    If you purchase the Garmin app, and Verizon replaces your phone, can you transfer the license?
    07-14-10 10:21 AM
    Yes, Garmin's Terms of Service allow one license transfer for a warranty replacement. Users have reported that Garmin is more lenient with license transfers than their Terms state, but you shouldn't count on that.
    07-14-10 10:28 AM
    I have been trying to find a way to get the $20 discount people mention but cannot find it. I have a couple of Garmin GPS's, but having this on my phone means it is with me all the time. I like that idea.
    07-14-10 10:39 AM
    I think that discount was offered by another BlackBerry site. I don't know if it's still available or not. Try looking for BlackBerry Lounge or BlackBerry Owners Lounge. It seems like it was named something like that.
    07-14-10 10:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD