I have Garmin Mobile on my S2 and it always worked great. The past couple days I haven't been able to use it because I keep getting an error message:

07-17-10 02:09 PM
    Has anything else changed on your service? Are you able to get to the internet? Do other apps that require data still work? Garmin is working on my Verizon Tour today.
    07-17-10 04:04 PM
    Has anything else changed on your service? Are you able to get to the internet? Do other apps that require data still work? Garmin is working on my Verizon Tour today.
    Internet works fine and nothing else has changed on my phone. All apps requiring data are working fine.
    07-17-10 04:06 PM
    Internet works fine and nothing else has changed on my phone. All apps requiring data are working fine.
    lennie paz,

Have you checked the Garmin application permissions? The permissions should be set to Allow so the app can access the network. To access permissions, go to Options -> Applications then select the Garmin app and click on Edit Permissions. You can set the permissions for Allow from there. I don't know how this might have been changed, but it is a possibility. Good luck...

Riding the Storm Out
    07-18-10 09:56 AM
    lennie paz,

Have you checked the Garmin application permissions? The permissions should be set to Allow so the app can access the network. To access permissions, go to Options -> Applications then select the Garmin app and click on Edit Permissions. You can set the permissions for Allow from there. I don't know how this might have been changed, but it is a possibility. Good luck...

Riding the Storm Out
    That was the first thing I checked. All permissions are set to allow. I installed Life In Pocket to see if that would work and it works fine. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and that didn't help.
    07-18-10 11:43 AM
    It sounds like it is time to contact Garmin to be sure your subscription is in order.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-10 12:22 PM
    same thing is going on with me , error message
    07-18-10 02:35 PM
    I have Garmin on my Storm 2 after reading the post on Garmin not working I tried Garmin on my phone and it is working just fine.
    07-18-10 06:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD