Hi guys,

I downloaded the trial version of the Garmin software, used it once and loved it. I was all set to buy it - the next time I used it all of a sudden the audio no longer came from the speaker. Since that time, it will only come out of the earpiece of the phone (not an external earpiece). I don't see any setting that might adjust this, and I tried calling Garmin tech support and they were unable to provide me with much assistance. I was told to unplug and replug the earpiece - to which I responded I've never used the corded earpiece, I'm not even sure where it is!

Apparently, I'm one of only a few that this has happened to and this is what they've told other callers (but they're not even sure if the fix really works). Can anyone help? I tried searching on here, unsuccessful as well.

Thanks!
    01-23-09 11:11 AM
    Did you have a bluetooth device connected when the audio stopped working?

I had to get my money back from garmin because every time I turned on my bluetooth headset the audio would stop working (every time I was in the car and needed it). Hope they fix it because I like the program other than that.
    01-23-09 11:15 AM
    Nope, no bluetooth attached. The adapter wasn't even on when this happened.

Anyone else have any suggestions?
    01-23-09 12:21 PM
    Same thing happens for me with the audio cutting off and not coming back on. I can't use my BB in the car as a music/gps anymore. It's either one or the other and it's annoying. Do you think there will be any updates to fix this?
    01-23-09 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD