So I'm sitting at work a few minutes ago playing on my storm when someone walks in. I noticed them look at my phone and smile a bit. I figured it was a fellow crackhead and I was right. He proceeds to compliment my storm and then pulls his bold out and in a says in a somewhat sad tone "all I have is the bold....." then he said he had thought about switching to vzw just so he could get a storm! Gotta love it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 02:53 AM
    I have Bold envy. Sometimes. I'd have both if I could, but I hate AT&T, so I'm sticking with the Storm.
    02-10-09 02:58 AM
    If the bold or similar device comes to Verizon ill have both then cause i cant give up my storm!
    02-10-09 03:01 AM

Got on the lollercoaster for that story.
    02-10-09 03:01 AM
    I hate AT&T too since they screwed me and my wife over bigger than crap a few years ago......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 03:03 AM
    I have Bold envy. Sometimes. I'd have both if I could, but I hate AT&T, so I'm sticking with the Storm.
    If the bold or similar device comes to Verizon ill have both then cause i cant give up my storm!
    9030 "Niagara", later this year supposedly.
    02-10-09 03:04 AM
    love my storm and am not switching to VZW.....cheaper service same great phone..(drool) cant wait for the app store..
    02-10-09 03:06 AM
    I'm sometimes tempted to get a Bold and duct tape it back-to-back with my Storm.

Though that would pose some difficulty in pulling either battery.
    02-10-09 03:58 AM
    I'm sometimes tempted to get a Bold and duct tape it back-to-back with my Storm.

Though that would pose some difficulty in pulling either battery.
    and both of them need that "feature"
    02-10-09 04:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD