Hello everyone, been a while since I posted and hopefully someone might have an answer for me (but I wont hold my breath).
    I've been a Storm user for nearly two years and Im on my third one! My contract is with Vodafone and they arent being very helpful this time around.
    I think its a Storm 2. It hasnt got buttons at the bottom, they are now part of the touch screen.
    Anyway, its being a pain, for example, to hang up a call I have to take the battery out, the screen often doesnt respond to input and I have to take the battery out...............................
    Is there an easy DIY repair? or does it have to go to RIM? Vodafone have replaced it FOC twice! Theyre not having it this time and are offering an 'upgrade' to a lower spec phone

Did the Storm turn out to be another piece of unreliability

Thanks in anticipation
    12-18-10 10:14 AM
    reload the OS

what OS version are you running? the latest for Vodafone subscribers?
    12-18-10 10:15 AM
    I seem to have discovered one answer for myself (always search the forums.....)
    I've adjusted the two screws in the back by half a turn. I can hang up a call now. Just in case I'll look up th OS version and update it if needed. Thanks Dave
    12-18-10 12:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD