Ok...I have had my blackberry storm 9530 for over a week now. I have talked to 6 different verizon reps on how to down load movies to my phone. I have used a 3rd party software called slyfox,in order to enqript Tombstone.After that, last friday i downloaded it through my blackberry desktop manager (started at 6pm here) By the next morning....it was still downloading! so I canceled the download process,looked back into my media manager and it showed a whole bunch of files...but no movies. I had to have my phone wiped completely clean. I need help!..I am at the point of canceling this phone service over this..Any help would be greatly appreciated
    05-27-09 05:00 PM
    THere are a lot of movies on this site. Dload, copy and paste to BB. Make sure that to paste them to media card. Works great!!

Here is a tread with some:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f66/my-...s-post-194778/
    05-27-09 05:04 PM
    Do NOT use the media manager. It is slow as molasses. Activate the Mass Storage mode and just copy the file(s) to your media card in the respective folder. I an copy a 350 mb file in about 2 minutes. Even faster if I place the card into the computer sd reader directly.
    05-27-09 05:08 PM
    Ok...I have had my blackberry storm 9530 for over a week now. I have talked to 6 different verizon reps on how to down load movies to my phone. I have used a 3rd party software called slyfox,in order to enqript Tombstone.After that, last friday i downloaded it through my blackberry desktop manager (started at 6pm here) By the next morning....it was still downloading! so I canceled the download process,looked back into my media manager and it showed a whole bunch of files...but no movies. I had to have my phone wiped completely clean. I need help!..I am at the point of canceling this phone service over this..Any help would be greatly appreciated
    You are actually at the point of considering canceling your phone sevice because you are unable to accomplish this task.

Very sad!
    05-27-09 05:09 PM
    What is the mass storage mode?...and where do I get it?
    05-27-09 05:12 PM
    What is the mass storage mode?...and where do I get it?
    Options>Memory.mediacard support on
    Auto enable mass storage when connected
    05-27-09 05:14 PM
    To activate Mass Storeage mode go into Options->Memory, there will be an option there for "Mass Storage Mode Support" you can change this to On or Off, also an option for Auto Enable. I would recommend setting this to Prompt.
    05-27-09 05:15 PM
    I use DM to covert my video files to the "optimal" format usually takes about 1.5 hours per 400mb sometimes quicker sometimes slower but it gets the job done.

I have tried just copying them before, but although it plays fine I have noticed that if I ever pause it my phone crashes (but this could have been a problem with .78 not tried it since being on .141)
    05-27-09 07:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD