Did I hear correctly he said Wi-Fi??????
    10-17-08 02:05 PM
    NO he is wrong stop listening now AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAARRRGH
    there is no wifi, check the specks on RIMs own website why would they lie?
    10-17-08 02:18 PM
    he also called suretype the Blackberry 2 letters per key keyboard....i don't think he knows...
    10-17-08 02:30 PM
    Yeah when I heard that, I came to the forums and I was surprise that there wasn't a thread for it yet. I was too lazy to make a new thread. But yeah he did say wi-fi.
    10-17-08 02:40 PM
    i did hear it. what a review!
    10-17-08 03:03 PM
    And if he had said elephants???? There is a TON of info out on this ***short of the Price Point and a verified release date 11/9 <cough cough>***

There is NO WiFi
    10-17-08 03:50 PM
    I dunno about elephants, but this is a "top secret" leaked pic of the board layout.

10-17-08 04:09 PM
    seriously civic don't start this again (i'm thinking its sarcasm), it's crazy, there is no wifi, unless RIM likes last minute surprise features, but they leak too much for that.
    10-17-08 04:28 PM
    omg im so happy we have Wifi:-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-08 04:29 PM
    I dunno about elephants, but this is a "top secret" leaked pic of the board layout.

Come on now Civic, why must you perpetuate this silly rumor about wifi.

Why don't you tell the guys the real secret. It has a newly developed ED drug that is excreted by the screen and absorbed through the skin. Which means using this phone will make many a man extremely randy at all times of the day. Also the secret within the secret is that when women use this phone they will want to tear the clothes off the next person they see who also have a BB Storm, male or female.

Seriously, there's no wifi. Stop giving these other people, who don't know any better, false hope.
    10-17-08 04:49 PM
    It has a newly developed ED drug that is excreted by the screen and absorbed through the skin.
    And you can see the interface in the bottom left corner of the pic ...
    the VIAbrate motor
    10-17-08 04:53 PM
    Come on now Civic, why must you perpetuate this silly rumor about wifi.

Why don't you tell the guys the real secret. It has a newly developed ED drug that is excreted by the screen and absorbed through the skin. Which means using this phone will make many a man extremely randy at all times of the day. Also the secret within the secret is that when women use this phone they will want to tear the clothes off the next person they see who also have a BB Storm, male or female.

Seriously, there's no wifi. Stop giving these other people, who don't know any better, false hope.
    If thats the case; DAMN IT MAN! We all must have two
    10-17-08 05:44 PM

What about all the banter about those two slots being for two processors.
    Oh wait I know what it is...................
    I really do.
    It's a noob slot
    10-17-08 05:46 PM
    hey why not start a major rumor with this pic. Every blog site has the official specs off of the bb, vodafone and even gadget websites, that all say no wifi, but still yet people come here and ask the same silly question. IMO if you come here and ask the question about wifi, then you don't deserve to get the phone. The #1 search engine is google and if you can't go there and easily type "blackberry storm specs" then you flat out don't need the phone.
    10-17-08 07:06 PM
    ^^^ OMG, don't go there, that would be too funny. lol
    10-17-08 09:15 PM
    Ok for all of you ******* that can't command the english language. I made a statement then a question. I wasn't questionimg the WiFi I was questioning the comment. So before you get your panties in a bunch. READ

Last edited by spaciorek; 10-18-08 at 08:09 AM.
    10-18-08 08:02 AM
    look even though it's not impossible, it can be hard sometime to decipher tones on here and since there has been so many post asking if the storm has wifi, I just get a little beside myself when I see the ? asked again.

10-18-08 08:13 AM
    also aren't statements enede with a "." just my common knowledge.

10-18-08 08:15 AM
    Ok ok I was just sayin.....WiFi no WiFi I really don't care...still getting the phone....
    10-18-08 08:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD