Hi All,

I'm new to Crackberry! Just found out about this site and it awesome! Anyway, I purchased my Storm on Jan. 15th, and its already frozen like 5 times. Like to the point where i had to take the battery out. Is this something that happens often, or should I take it back? Also, if I replace it, will I have to change my BBM pin?
    02-16-09 11:25 AM
    Anyone???? Help please!
    02-16-09 02:37 PM
    Mine do the same thing...I'm looking for answers as well
    02-16-09 02:45 PM
    Wait for the latest OS to come out. If you return it it will happen on the next one because of the OS. Like I said, just wait a few weeks, because thats when the OS should come out.
    02-16-09 03:21 PM
    Yes, a PIN is unique to every blackberry, so you get a new one with every phone.

The phone freezes hate to say it, not much your going to be able to do, it should already have .75 installed on the phone, if your not willing to do a leaked OS, your most likely going to have to deal with it.
    02-16-09 03:25 PM
    Okay, thanks guys! I'll wait for the new OS (which i'm assuming Verizon will send that update?)

And glad to know mine isn't a defect b/c I luv it otherwise!
    02-17-09 03:12 PM
    works fine, but when I plug it into either for syncing the computer tells me "unrecognized USB device", and when I plug it into the wall charger it looks like it's charging but it isn't.

Pulling and reseating the battery works, but it's a pain in the neck. I've had to do it at least once a week.

Do you think this is the same OS issue?

Bob
    02-17-09 03:51 PM
    This is not normal. Unless you are doing something wrong. I would take it back REALLY quickly...
    02-17-09 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD