Attachment 13488

Well my friends , my time has been served , my dues have been paid , i am now a " free " man .
    02-16-09 09:40 PM
    Sooks what did you do to get wee wee slapped?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 09:44 PM
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIII EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    02-16-09 09:44 PM

your just itchen for me to get banned again ! lol
    02-16-09 09:45 PM

nunya business.
    02-16-09 09:45 PM
    No seriously so I know not to do it.

02-16-09 09:46 PM
    Attachment 13488

Well my friends , my time has been served , my dues have been paid , i am now a " free " man .
    Now be a good boy an try not to get banned again
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIII EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thanks man , good to be back , and whats with that dell dude trying to be me hahahaah no one can that cool ahahahahahhhahah
    Boy you know, now that Sooks is back... it just makes me wonder whatever the heck happened to BB397. I wonder what RIM would do if they found out that it was he who was leaking OS's here.
    02-16-09 09:47 PM
    Boy you know, now that Sooks is back... it just makes me wonder whatever the heck happened to BB397. I wonder what RIM would do if they found out that it was he who was leaking OS's here.
    does that need to be rehashed
    02-16-09 09:48 PM
    you know , i agree, lol as i was watching , people were saying i was bb397 hahah , but seriously who would do that, who , would pretend to be someone else ??!?!? that just dosent make sense , i guess we will see waht happends
    02-16-09 09:51 PM
    you know , i agree, lol as i was watching , people were saying i was bb397 hahah , but seriously who would do that, who , would pretend to be someone else ??!?!? that just dosent make sense , i guess we will see waht happends
    guess it is gonna be rehashed
    02-16-09 09:52 PM
    I don't know dude. I'm sure that there would be people interested though....
    02-16-09 09:52 PM
    I don't know dude. I'm sure that there would be people interested though....
    yeah , me too. Its funny how , some times , when the dog finially bites the hand that feeds it , true colors start to show .
    02-16-09 09:54 PM
    yeah , me too. Its funny how , some times , when the dog finially bites the hand that feeds it , true colors start to show .
    What really sucks is how long I defended BB397 against his detractors.
    02-16-09 09:56 PM
    What really sucks is how long I defended BB397 against his detractors.
    lol it just takes a little light in the dark to see the real monsters
    02-16-09 10:01 PM
    I'm BB397. Isn't that obvious?! Geez guys. Come on. Now drop it and move on.

NOW... Sooks, I just sent you a PM. Read it.

And everyone else, while your attention is here, read this if you haven't yet:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/mus...-rules-155418/

I love having everyone here as members. That's what this place is here for. But it's gotta be done within the context of our forum rules and policies. If you don't like them or can'd abide by them, you are free not to post here. But if you want to post on this site, it's gotta be within the context of the rules set out in the link above. Seriously, read it.
    02-16-09 10:07 PM
    Hey sooks, be careful man, you dont want the next ban you receive be a permanent one!!
    02-16-09 10:07 PM
    I'm BB397. Isn't that obvious?! Geez guys. Come on. Now drop it and move on.

NOW... Sooks, I just sent you a PM. Read it.

And everyone else, while you're attention is here, read this if you haven't yet:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/mus...-rules-155418/

I love having everyone here as members. That's what this place is here for. But it's gotta be done within the context of our forum rules and policies. If you don't like them or can'd abide by them, you are free not to post here. But if you want to post on this site, it's gotta be within the context of the rules set out in the link above. Seriously, read it.
    HaHaHA

Get em Kevin!!!
    02-16-09 10:08 PM
    I'm BB397. Isn't that obvious?!
    LOL!!!!!!!!
    02-16-09 10:12 PM
    soooooooooooookkkks! i rarely log on.. always snooping around.. welcome! your freeeeeeeeee =)
    02-16-09 10:17 PM
    well gee while we are all being honest, Hi I'm Batman. I don't care if BB397 was the frigin tooth fairy. I just want another leak.
    02-16-09 10:24 PM
    Hi Batman
    02-16-09 10:25 PM
    well gee while we are all being honest, Hi I'm Batman. I don't care if BB397 was the frigin tooth fairy. I just want another leak.
    heck i tell yeah what , if .112 + were to magically drop on crackberry with in the next 6 hours .. i would gladly leave well enough alone
    02-16-09 10:26 PM
    heck i tell yeah what , if .112 + were to magically drop on crackberry with in the next 6 hours .. i would gladly leave well enough alone
    Not gonna bite man, need some sleep tonight.
    02-16-09 10:29 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD