Hi all. I made a free trial for my new game. Check it out and let me know what you think.

software.crackberry.com/product.asp?id=29426&n=Wrath
    05-13-09 10:40 AM
    Thats awesome thanks for listenign to everyone yesterday about adding it.

I will check it out later today.
    05-13-09 10:52 AM
    05-13-09 10:54 AM
    Pretty cool game. Thanks for the demo.
    05-13-09 11:30 AM
    Thanks for listening to my, and others, suggestion of a demo. I know you just sold me on the game, and many others. Now I just hope the demo can hold me until payday. Awesome game and well worth the price. It's about time someone integrated some good music and sound effects into a good game.
    05-13-09 11:33 AM
    I am definitely going to check this out. I wanted to try it but definitely didnt want to shell out the cash, because i was concerned this the tilt controls.

If anyone is using this trial in a quiet setting (i.e.; the library, work, or church) change your setting to sound off before you click play.

The controls are different got to get use to the tilt control. I will probably test it out a little more myself. What are the limitations on the trial version?
    Last edited by csbrown147; 05-13-09 at 11:47 AM.
    05-13-09 11:39 AM
    thanks for the free trial! it's always a peev when dev's dont let us test the goods before we buy.
    05-13-09 12:29 PM
    I am definitely going to check this out. I wanted to try it but definitely didnt want to shell out the cash, because i was concerned this the tilt controls.

If anyone is using this trial in a quiet setting (i.e.; the library, work, or church) change your setting to sound off before you click play.

The controls are different got to get use to the tilt control. I will probably test it out a little more myself. What are the limitations on the trial version?
    Note that you can change the angle you like to play at in the options. So if you like to play looking at more of a down angle you can use 10 degrees and use say 45 degrees for more of a forward view.

I thought of using touch controls but I think the game plays better when your fingers aren't in the way.

The demo is only the first two waves. So you don't see 4 other drone types and you don't get the boss fights. The first two waves are pretty easy also.
    05-13-09 12:38 PM
    Really enjoyed this, I'll probably pick up the full version soon. I especially like the option for preferred angle, a lot of games don't include that and I hate having to reorient myself for a game. I would like to see the ability to control the ship with touch instead of tilt, as an option of course. On more suggestion, when you gain 2 guns you could make the ship a double ship instead of one ship with two guns. That's how galaga does it and I think it adds more depth and challenge to the game, not to mention how much cooler a double ship looks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 12:48 PM
    I agree with NiVra... great game.

When I first started playing, it was a little weird and immediately just cut it off. But was at the house one day and extremely bored so I cranked up Wrath and beat all the demo levels then I was left wanting more.

Definitely getting the full version. Nice game Lone Dwarf!
    05-15-09 07:39 AM
    I don't know if its just my phone or not, but when I get done playing the demo my screen doesn't want to go idle, and causes me to do a battery pull.

Other then that it seems pretty fun, kind of difficult at times as well, which can be a good thing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 07:52 AM
    Having a go now.

Thanks for the free trial
    05-15-09 09:39 AM
    this game kicks all kinds of ***!!!!
    05-15-09 09:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD