Is there any way we can get some free accessories or some money off the price since our device arrival dates have been delayed? EXPECIALLY for the people that did payed for saturday arrival!!!!!????!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 08:21 PM
    no whos fault is it for the late arrival? verizon or the delivering company?
    11-21-08 08:24 PM
    When i called to check status, they said my order of the Storm and car charger as still processing. I didn't order a car charger. Maybe they threw that in there for free?
    11-21-08 08:31 PM
    the only thing your gonna get is a refund for the 20 bucks you spent to get the phone shipped over night. why do you think you are owed something? Customers who think they deserve free stuff because they have to wait in line are nuts. When you wait in line to check out at the grocery store do you get free stuff cause you had to wait in line there too. be a little understanding that in this world there are things such as lines and backorders.
    11-21-08 08:32 PM
    haha i agree
    11-21-08 08:34 PM
    I got to the store at 845 am for a 9 am opening, even though they opened early. I left the store at just past 2 pm.

VZW had terrible problems with stock, which could be expected, but also with activating the phones, getting into the system, even taking a payment.

I waited over an hour at the counter just trying to get the transaction to go through.

For THAT, yes, Verizon is in the wrong, and should provide some renumeration to customers.
    11-21-08 08:39 PM
    the only way you should get something free is if the phone service is terrible.
    11-21-08 08:40 PM
    I was asking, quit with all the attacks. Ussualy went a company does ****ty ****ing service and doesn't help you, they try to please u with something,

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 08:44 PM
    peste I don't think they will give you anything. But it is worth a try. I would speak to them and see what they say who knows maybe you will get someone that can help you out!! good luck!
    11-21-08 08:49 PM
    DO you add $20.00 to your bill when it is late...?

Trust me, I already returned my storm, the delay is a blessing in disguise...
    11-21-08 08:53 PM
    the only thing your gonna get is a refund for the 20 bucks you spent to get the phone shipped over night. why do you think you are owed something? Customers who think they deserve free stuff because they have to wait in line are nuts. When you wait in line to check out at the grocery store do you get free stuff cause you had to wait in line there too. be a little understanding that in this world there are things such as lines and backorders.
    Good analogy.
    11-21-08 08:59 PM
    I got to the store at 845 am for a 9 am opening, even though they opened early. I left the store at just past 2 pm.

VZW had terrible problems with stock, which could be expected, but also with activating the phones, getting into the system, even taking a payment.

I waited over an hour at the counter just trying to get the transaction to go through.

For THAT, yes, Verizon is in the wrong, and should provide some renumeration to customers.

Exactly... They did drop the ball on their end of the deal (to have even remotely sufficient stocks for the demand that THEY created). We're not talking about an extra day or two here, but WEEKS.

Don't get me wrong, I am still going to be getting one (whether I get free stuff or not). But Verizon did drop the ball on this. And they should show some sort of good faith peace offering. Perhaps like a 15% discount for your first bill, a month of free VZ Nav or Vis Voice Mail for the people who ordered today and are waiting days/weeks to get theirs.
    11-21-08 08:59 PM
    i ordered through telesales last night, got the message i would not be receiving until dec 5 shipment. just got a copy of my order, they only charged me $199 instead of $249. looks like they made the rebate instant?
    11-21-08 09:01 PM
    I was upset. I told them that the delay was unacceptable for the first day of a launch and with no inventory. They asked me if I wanted a free iPhone so I told them that would be acceptable in lieu of the delay.
    11-21-08 09:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD