For all those who are constantly looking for stuff for free, Bplay at the current moment

Bplay: BlackBerry Games, Themes and Entertainment

There giving away 1 free game, ringtone, and theme for whomever signs up for their newsletter. They call it the entertainment pack.

So head over to Bplay: BlackBerry Games, Themes and Entertainment on your blackberry, scroll to the the bottom, and you should see a link that says "Get your Free Entertainment Pack" click on that link, and then enter your information.'

For all those who didnt know about this, there you go. Those who did. Sorry for posting so late.
    03-15-09 11:22 AM
    The web site states that the game and theme do not work on the Storm. Did they work for you?
    03-15-09 11:33 AM
    i downloaded both the game and theme from the browser on my bb
    03-15-09 12:21 PM
    ^^^ so?

do they WORK on your storm. of course you can download the file, doesnt mean it works or works well
    03-15-09 12:46 PM
    ^^^ so?

do they WORK on your storm. of course you can download the file, doesnt mean it works or works well
    No reply, I guess they don't work!!??
    03-15-09 04:54 PM
    None of the games or themes work with the Storm. In my honest opinion, it's most definitely not worth it to sign up. Nothing is compatible with the storm.
    03-15-09 05:12 PM
    well that wasnt fun at all
    03-15-09 05:54 PM
    For all those who are constantly looking for stuff for free, Bplay at the current moment

Bplay: BlackBerry Games, Themes and Entertainment

There giving away 1 free game, ringtone, and theme for whomever signs up for their newsletter. They call it the entertainment pack.

So head over to Bplay: BlackBerry Games, Themes and Entertainment on your blackberry, scroll to the the bottom, and you should see a link that says "Get your Free Entertainment Pack" click on that link, and then enter your information.'

For all those who didnt know about this, there you go. Those who did. Sorry for posting so late.

You should have your post reduced so that is says "newbie"

Jeez...you just wasted 1 min of my life that I will never get back now. thanks a lot.
    03-15-09 06:02 PM

Jeez...you just wasted 1 min of my life that I will never get back now. thanks a lot.
    that was unnecessary.

he was just trying to give us a heads up, no need to be rude about it
    03-15-09 06:37 PM

I think there's a storm brewing in quite a lot of people in these storm forums lately, what's up with that? There are still a lot of us that in-fact don't know about these things, I've been a crackberry addict for almost a year now and I'm still learning new stuff and asking questions that I hope don't get answered by some dousche that thinks everyone should know as much as he/she does

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 09:40 PM
    that was unnecessary.

he was just trying to give us a heads up, no need to be rude about it
    A heads up? There is nothing on that is on that site that is for the 9530 or 9500. Yet he/she is gonna lead some poor newbie browsing the forum to a site that will end up wasting that persons time...or even worse bricking some poor chaps phone. Instead of telling me how rude I am...perhaps you should see the real issue is. Could I have been nicer about it? Sure. But if I had a Nickle for everytime I was flamed...sorry if my post offended you and the ***** calling me a *********. However it still doesn't change the fact the op posted inaccurate info.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 02:58 AM
    yeah that site has low caliber games IMO. None seem storm ready.
    03-16-09 04:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD