11-16-09 09:30 AM
27 12
tools
    I'm getting the same exact set up except through CS. I was told that my storm battery cover would work for the S2 but after checking them out I know that isn't the case. I'm going to wait till I receive the phone but I'm thinking I will have to call CS and have to get a back for it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-09 02:02 AM
    I have been having some issue with my S1 holding a constant signal. One of the had a bad screen. I walked in the store told the person that 800 people are really doing anything to really resolve my issue. He looked up my account and said he can upgrade me to a different model. He offered me Tour first but I asked for a phone with bigger screen and he was able to get me S2. If they send you a phone without battery cover and a battery, you should be able to go a store and pick one up.

I'm worried that my phone will not have a battery cover, beyond that I got the same deal. I think I'll take it in once I actually get it on Wednesday. What was wrong with yours? Why did they offer to give you a S2? I'm on my 8th one, 3 dust and the rest have all stopped working on the sides.
    11-16-09 09:30 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD