Hasn't he done his time?

02-16-09 09:48 AM
    i second that. i was just thinking about him today. FREE SOOKS
    02-16-09 09:53 AM
    Whats the deal? he wouldnt keep doing your dirty books so you just threw him back in the hole like andy in shawshank? Well i slipped him a rock hammer so keep ur eyes on the sewer. Frrrrrrunkis!!!!!
    02-16-09 09:56 AM
    Get busy living or get busy dying

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 10:05 AM
    Good ole Sooks... don't you guys know he's really harmless?
    02-16-09 10:44 AM
    second that, he may be a pain, but hes just a wittle baby lol
    02-16-09 11:57 AM
    I checked and he has roughly 12 hours to serve as of this posting.
    02-16-09 12:40 PM
    free sooks?? and to think i've been paying for mine all this time!
    02-16-09 12:45 PM
    I checked and he has roughly 12 hours to serve as of this posting.
    Thanks for the update Jeff. Noticed that his member profile is AWOL, so was wondering about that. Glad that you guys have leaned away from a permanent ban. Been banned before, didn't recieve a warning or anything. It wasn't fun, but I have toned it down a bit since then. Wasn't fun though. I am sure Sooks has learned his lesson.

Or at least will be a bit more cautious about what he says in the future.
    02-16-09 01:33 PM
    free sooks?? and to think i've been paying for mine all this time!
    Whatever you paid was waaaaay too much...

Thanks Jeff..
    02-16-09 02:04 PM
    What did he say so that I don't make that mistake.

02-16-09 02:44 PM
    If you follow the Posting Rules and Guidelines that are linked in my sig you will have nothing to worry about.

EDIT: we don't generally discuss the details of an infraction with anyone other than the person directly affected. I answered the OP's question because sooks' friends were looking for him. Other than that, I won't discuss it.
    02-16-09 02:46 PM
    If you follow the Posting Rules and Guidelines that are linked in my sig you will have nothing to worry about.

EDIT: we don't generally discuss the details of an infraction with anyone other than the person directly affected. I answered the OP's question because sooks' friends were looking for him. Other than that, I won't discuss it.
    Sorry don't want details, just confirmation that you guys werent giving him a permanent ban. If he is sorry and learned a lesson, then you guys should give him another chance. I am sure that he sorry

Or at least learned a lesson.
    02-16-09 02:56 PM
    Sorry don't want details, just confirmation that you guys were giving him a permanent ban. If he is sorry and learned a lesson, then you guys should give him another chance. I am sure that he sorry

Sorry don't want details, just confirmation that you guys werent giving him a permanent ban. If he is sorry and learned a lesson, then you guys should give him another chance. I am sure that he sorry

Ummmmm, not positive, but pretty sure that triple posting is a violation of the http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/pos...uidelines-113/..
    Don't make me start a free valace2 thread....
    02-16-09 03:15 PM
    Ummmmm, not positive, but pretty sure that triple posting is a violation of the http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/pos...uidelines-113/..
    Don't make me start a free valace2 thread....
    lol sorry connection was all jacked up lol.

Deleted those posts.
    02-16-09 03:33 PM
    Yeah, I miss Sooks. Granted he was out of line, he normally was alot of fun to "hang out" with in these forums.
    02-16-09 03:56 PM
    i have a dream , a place where all storm owners can sit back relax and talk about what they want with out MODS comming in a locking the thread and deleting them.
    It will never happen .... End of question and thread closed!
    02-16-09 04:45 PM
    Yes you guys got a Lounge thanks to CX! But letting it not be moderated, as I stated it will never happen! We moderate everything. Just the lounge is more loosely moderated
    02-16-09 04:53 PM
    I heard that Sooks and CX were the same person.
    02-16-09 04:59 PM
    Did anyone else just get a ' camera in the bathroom' kind of feeling lol
    LOL!!!

We moderate everything. J/K
    02-16-09 05:07 PM
    Dont tell me CX is getting credit for this ? lol, really ? If i recall , as a frequent reader , resent poster , sooks started a thread a while back stating that a storm loung or i believe he said " storm bar " should be created ; but apparently it was cx , .... wait a tic , maybe , just maybe sooks is CX OMG .
    It wasnt Sooks that got this pushed through. Trust me on that. CX is the one that got this pushed through. Whether you guys like him or not, CX is the one that got Kevin to create this forum(not Sooks)
    02-16-09 05:13 PM
    thats most likely due to the fact that members dont have much pull around here , not saying we should , but the fact a member brings up an idea, it gets shot down by some mod , dont remember who , and then it magicially appears because magical cx did it .. well good he deserves a cookie
    True that. There were a few of us pushing for that.
    02-16-09 05:22 PM
    So why did sooks get banned?

02-16-09 05:59 PM
    So why did sooks get banned?

If you read this thread, you'd see that JeffH(Mod) will not discuss it. End of story. Isn't that important anyways. Read the rules, move on and you'll be fine.
    02-16-09 07:02 PM
    Well... Just asking because I see so many users not folloqing the rules that I'm curious to find out where thw mods draw the line...

02-16-09 09:01 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD