06-04-09 11:32 PM
69 123
tools
    I believed him as soon as I saw those pictures.
    I'm not sure what makes my situation an "eligible purchase", but you need to realize I live only a few miles from where the package came from. Hopefully you will all be getting this package after the holiday weekend.

For those of you that didn't/don't believe me, I'm not sure what else I can say at this point since the pictures really should speak for themselves.
    05-23-09 06:37 PM
    For those of you that don't believe him, just head on over to his place and verify it in person. His address is clearly legible on the envelope's mailing label.

Perhaps I'm just overly paranoid, but, assuming this is all legit, I'd edit that image to redact your address.

-Edit: Never mind... I took another look at it and realized I'm ********. Move along... there's nothing to see here.
    Last edited by Curis; 05-23-09 at 07:29 PM.
    05-23-09 07:23 PM
    Glad to see someone got something positive from Verizon. All I seem to get is bills.
    05-23-09 10:33 PM
    For those of you that don't believe him, just head on over to his place and verify it in person. His address is clearly legible on the envelope's mailing label.

Perhaps I'm just overly paranoid, but, assuming this is all legit, I'd edit that image to redact your address.

-Edit: Never mind... I took another look at it and realized I'm ********. Move along... there's nothing to see here.
    The first picture I took clearly showed my address and then I realized it so I turned the headset package around over top of my address. The only address you're seeing is the address it came from.

Feel free to not believe me though I guess. There is plenty of proof there.
    05-23-09 11:20 PM
    The first picture I took clearly showed my address and then I realized it so I turned the headset package around over top of my address. The only address you're seeing is the address it came from.

Feel free to not believe me though I guess. There is plenty of proof there.
    I made no assertion one way or the other about whether I believed you. For the record, it looks as though it all is legit, so awesome for you.

And, like I already said about the address label, I had caught my mistake and realized that I had suffered a momentary fit of cognitive dysfunction. It happens occasionally.
    05-24-09 08:10 AM
    Maybe they sent him three because he kept re-registering for the network when he uploaded to a beta OS
    05-24-09 10:27 AM
    I'm on my 5th Storm. Maybe i'll get 5 of those bad boys.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-09 05:07 PM
    I hope I get one that would awesome could really use a free BT.
    05-24-09 05:38 PM
    ok i just called Verizon and the csr didnt have a clue about free bt, except possibly for those that got their storm on day one.
    05-24-09 06:30 PM
    Glad to see someone got something positive from Verizon. All I seem to get is bills.
    It's not from Verizon. It was a promotion that Best Buy had.
    05-24-09 10:55 PM
    sounds like OP got the complementary BT just for returning to verizon, nothing more... the best buy promo, OP stated that BT was given right there and then, so obviously this has nothing to do with BB promotion...

just to clear things up...
    05-25-09 12:10 AM
    It's not from Verizon. It was a promotion that Best Buy had.
    you are wrong. i got a free bluetooth from best buy on launch day, yes, but this is completely unrelated. 6 months later, i got three of these packages directly from Verizon, look at the pics. nothing to do with best buy.
    05-25-09 01:03 AM
    sounds like OP got the complementary BT just for returning to verizon, nothing more... the best buy promo, OP stated that BT was given right there and then, so obviously this has nothing to do with BB promotion...

just to clear things up...
    i'm not so sure this had anything to do with returning to Verizon either because if that were the case, I would expect the letter to thank me for returning. also, i returned just a few days ago which would be far too quick for a complimentary bluetooth to be processed and shipped for that reason. the letter references an "eligible purchase" and returning to the network involved no purchase at all.
    05-25-09 01:05 AM
    I guess no one has gotten their free BT yet this week?
    05-27-09 08:45 AM
    still no bluetooths anyone?
    06-04-09 12:30 PM
    Nope...........
    06-04-09 08:13 PM
    nope, maybe you should call them for us and point out the error of their ways.......
    06-04-09 10:32 PM
    I want one!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-09 10:49 PM
    I got one free in the mail when my Storm was sent to me. I bought it 3 days after launch.
    I got my phone from Verizon at Circuit City.
    06-04-09 11:32 PM
69 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD