I searched around, and you might be able to get this from Tellme but I also found that it is only available to American carriers. Also on that website there is no download for the Storm, but you might be able to download the Bold Version (I think) and use it in compatibility mode.

Hopefully works out
    08-20-09 10:56 PM
    I downloaded yesterday and it was a nice app but seemed to drain my battery faster then usual and when I took it off battery life went back to normal. I liked the app alot but I also need battery life too.
    08-20-09 11:06 PM
    As far as the link goes, go to BB App World and search for "Tell Me beta". It is a free app so give it a try.
    The word beta suggests to me that at some point in the future, this APP may not be free.
    08-20-09 11:26 PM
    The word beta suggests to me that at some point in the future, this APP may not be free.
    I thought the same thing at first, but being that it's a MS subsidiary, it seems this is an app to pimp their new "bing" search engine. Horrible name IMO, but they have some serious catching up to do with Google in this 'search war'. I'd be surprised (but not shocked) if it became a paid app.

MS, however, would hurt themselves if this were the case.

The interface is sleek as he11, but functionality (as compared to Vlingo, even the free one) is a bit behind. I'm looking forward to the updates.
    08-21-09 01:25 AM
    Is there an OTA link for this anywhere. I'm using a leaked version and cannot utilize AppWorld.

Thank you for any help.
    08-21-09 12:08 PM
    can someone post a cod?

TIA
    08-21-09 02:18 PM
    As much as I love this app I've noticed a huge battery and memory drain. It goes from about 37 to zero and completly drains my battery in about 5 hours. Very dissapointing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-09 08:18 PM
    As much as I love this app I've noticed a huge battery and memory drain. It goes from about 37 to zero and completly drains my battery in about 5 hours. Very dissapointing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I concur with that assessment, I had to dump the app as a result of the tremendous battery drain. Oh well, time to move on.
    08-21-09 08:27 PM
    I'm a newb so pardon me for ignorance, but I just noticed Vlingo (not Vlingo Plus) for free on App World.
    08-21-09 10:27 PM
    can someone post a cod?

TIA
    beta for storm available (only on appworld?!?)

If anyone could post it, that would be appreciated!
    08-26-09 07:53 PM
    I tried this app, and while its GUI is indeed sharp and prettier than vlingo, after 7 tries to "call" different people in my address book, the app could not get one name right. On the other hand, 9 times out of 10, vlingo does get this right. Going back to vlingo...
    08-26-09 11:54 PM
    The Address book dial failed for me. Vlingo is currently much more accurate.
    08-27-09 04:51 AM
    Can someone PLZ provide the .cod or .alx files as I really wanna see if I can manage to install it on my BOLD!
    They say that the device is not supported on the site.
    Any alternate download link will do.
    Thanks
    05-21-10 12:35 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD