Anyone know how hard it would be to create a program that just changes the color of the LED for different alerts? I don't need the other things that BB alerts does just want to change the colors.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-09 09:56 PM
    Yeah does anyone know any get arounds?
    I would pay a doller for an app like this
    Not $15
    02-09-09 10:12 PM
    BB Alerts is under $10 if you google a coupon code.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-09 10:19 PM
    I would really like the same thing. Just the LED color options that BB alerts have, like multiple colors and the ability to create your own colors and set them for every alert.

That's all I want.
    02-09-09 10:32 PM
    this seems like something else that should have been included with the phone that we have to buy from a 3rd party. BuzzMe is an example of this. so simple, so easy to write, and free.
    02-09-09 10:57 PM
    Hopefully someone will write this up for free=)
    02-09-09 11:07 PM
    I will take a glance at this.
    02-09-09 11:13 PM
    The best part of BBAlerts is the fact that when you miss a meeting notice beep it keeps reminding you! Same with texts and what not. That is pretty much the main reason I've already shelled out the dough for BBAlerts but I do find it quite stupid that its not built into the OS.
    02-09-09 11:19 PM
    I'm curious: how much does it cost to obtain code-signing keys?
    02-09-09 11:27 PM
    wow guys thanks for all the responses. It came to me when I am at work and have to keep checking my phone when the red light blinks. If it were to blink blue to let me know its only a text/email then I wont have to pick up the phone and look for what is causing the red blinking light. And to pay $15 for BB Alerts is absurd to just change the LED color for different alerts. Just throwing it out there, if some want to take it and run with it, then all the power to you. I'd be more than happy testing it out
    02-09-09 11:46 PM
    any word on if someone is doing this? could really use it!
    02-21-09 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD