Does anyone know how to remove the Fox News application? I tried deleting it from phone and it reappears when it updates. I also tried deleting it through desktop manager but it is not listed. Any suggestions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-09 08:32 PM
    How did you try deleting it? Did you go into Options > Advanced Options > Applications > highlight the app > BB/Menu button > Delete? After doing that, I would do a battery pull just to restart the phone (the phone may prompt you to restart anyway).
    05-16-09 08:37 PM
    It is not listed there. Other apps and links are there but not Fox News. Any other suggestions? Thanks.

05-16-09 08:53 PM
    Go to the fox site, not by the shortcut, and you'll see the link to unsubscribe.
    05-16-09 08:57 PM
    Thanks but I do not see the link to uninstall. Went to Breaking News | Latest News | Current News - FOXNews.com from BB browser.

05-16-09 09:32 PM
    From your phone go to http:foxnews.proteus.com/subscribe.html
    and unsubscribe from there.
    05-16-09 10:58 PM
    Having the same issue. Ill give it a try

05-16-09 11:24 PM
    Thanks. That worked.
    05-17-09 06:06 AM
    Thanks. That worked.
    Now you've done it...Bill O'Reilly's going to send one of his producers to stalk you.
    05-17-09 06:54 AM
    yeah man everyonwe should delete the slyfox news app. They are the number 1 producers of Media Propaganda, visual cancer.
    05-17-09 08:50 AM
    yeah everyone follow the liberal media
    05-17-09 10:13 PM
    Yeah I much rather have bias news like MSNBC and CNN that twist story's to fit there liberal agenda, ya right!!

Fox news app rocks
    06-03-09 09:44 PM
    Yeah I much rather have bias news like MSNBC and CNN that twist story's to fit there liberal agenda, ya right!!

Fox news app rocks
    I guess you just like news that represents your agenda. you probaly live in texas.
    06-04-09 06:57 AM
    Anyone know where to get the Rush Limbaugh app? Now that would be cool

06-04-09 07:46 AM
    HEY GUYS FOX NEWS IS FAIR AND BALANCED, DOWN WITH ALL THE OTHER EVIL LIBERAL MEDIA.

Sorry, couldn't resist.
    06-04-09 08:28 AM
    yeah man everyonwe should delete the slyfox news app. They are the number 1 producers of Media Propaganda, visual cancer.
    lol is this guy serious?
    06-04-09 08:40 AM
    I subscribed to the Fox link. I love FoxNews but would rather access from my browser. Everytime I removed the link, it would be back the next day. I'm glad I found this resolve before asking.

FoxNews has a healthy mix of conservative and liberal contributors. All are well respected by their peers. The other news channels have their "token" conservative contributors, but if you watch them for any length of time, the extreme liberal bias becomes blatantly obvious. Juan Williams is the only liberal contributor to whom I can tolerate listening. All contributors, conservative and liberal, stoop to worthless rhetoric. Juan has a tendency to avoid this. Yes he throws some out there but he is good at keeping it to a minimum. The only people that bash FoxNews are frustrated liberals. Why frustrated? Because FoxNews has the highest ratings. Hands down.

BTW, I don't like Rush but I do like O'Reilly. Hannity is ok but he really likes to shovel the rhetoric.
    06-19-09 10:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD