Hey all Foursquare has been updated but it has not worked for me yet. here is the link

http://foursquare.com/blackberry/beta

Good luck

Edit: So I deleted and re-downloaded the app and it still didn't work so I went ahead and sent them a message. What will I do without my Foursquare!
    Last edited by matthod; 03-10-10 at 11:16 PM.
    03-10-10 10:59 PM
    Yeah 1.7 totally doesn't work at all on my Storm. v1.0 to 1.5 worked fine (especially when they added official Storm support in 1.5.x), but my 1.7 app doesn't even open. I sent them an @reply on Twitter with a screencap of my error
    03-11-10 01:45 AM
    Mine does not work as well.
    03-11-10 05:48 AM
    I guess there was something wrong with the download link, but mine works now. Everybody, try uninstalling and reinstalling!
    03-11-10 03:45 PM
    Thanks a lot!
    03-11-10 03:45 PM
    I dont believe that Foursquare 1.7 has Storm support yet. At least thats what the CB blogs says
    03-11-10 03:46 PM
    It works. I have been playing with it all day and love where it is at and all the potential it still has.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-10 07:01 PM
    It never worked for me with any Version, always get the Error "Cant connect to the Network" or something similar. Using Bold 9700 with BIS , the App permissions are all set to allow but no go for me.
    03-13-10 12:35 AM
    I downloaded from the link on the page for blackberry on my phone, and my app works. I then went to download the same link on dh's phone, and he has a differrent version that I cant even log him in on. I tried deleting and redownloading on his phone, but its not like mine and I cant even click to log him in.

I was excited to have us both on foursquare because we work different shifts and it would be nice just to click "check in" and let him know what errands I had ran for the day by letting him know where i was and vice versa, without having to spend the extra time texting "I put gas in the car", or whatever. The competion part would have been extra fun. Any idea why my phone gets a different version?

P.S. we both have the same blackberry storms.
    Last edited by @jjands; 03-30-10 at 07:21 PM. Reason: adding info
    03-30-10 07:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD