So, today, I was heading to friends house to chill. While on the way up there I plug my phone up to my radio, via AUX plug. I start the media player and set it to shuffle. About 10 minutes later I get a call, so I hit speaker on my because I was driving (I drive a 5 speed not an auto). I say hello and the person started talking and I could hear them through my speakers in my car. I thought that was the coolest thing. Didn't know if anyone else knew this, but thought I'd share it with you all.
    01-09-09 12:37 AM
    Thats very cool man. Just another reason why the Storm has great features
    01-09-09 12:48 AM
    How much alcohol have you drank? Or I mean, what kind of car do you have?
    01-09-09 12:49 AM
    When someone calls me, I press a button on my steering wheel, and I can hear them through my car's speakers as well. SYNC, baby!
    01-09-09 12:52 AM
    When someone calls me, I press a button on my steering wheel, and I can hear them through my car's speakers as well. SYNC, baby!
    Any car w/Bluetooth can do that. My Tundra, my Civic, my Camry, my BMW. Lovely features. Get voice recognition going. It's the real deal ****z! You can slip in worlds on purpose. Press the voice recognition button and say, "woman call home" And it will call home and not realize the woman part. !! lol BTW I love females not hating on anyone/any race/any gender it's just funny
    01-09-09 12:56 AM
    lol, I think the key factor here is that he was plugged into the 3.5mm jack via an aux cable that probably wasn't 3 pole. Meaning that the phone was smart enough to just pipe the headset sound through the jack, but still use the mic on the phone for the voice pickup.
    01-09-09 01:02 AM
    lol, I think the key factor here is that he was plugged into the 3.5mm jack via an aux cable that probably wasn't 3 pole. Meaning that the phone was smart enough to just pipe the headset sound through the jack, but still use the mic on the phone for the voice pickup.
    A 1998 Jackson Racing SuperCharged Civic FTW! Maybe with some mods (hacks) and not even the same engine (OS). But its still a winneRR at the end! I want a bigger grin...is that possible Crackberry?
    01-09-09 01:07 AM
    My friend has done this before while at work with his Curve. Not a Storm specific feature. I would agree with JRSCC. You could probably do this with and phone.
    01-09-09 01:09 AM
    A 1998 Jackson Racing SuperCharged Civic FTW! Maybe with some mods (hacks) and not even the same engine (OS). But its still a winneRR at the end! I want a bigger grin...is that possible Crackberry?
    That's old news... A4 S-Line with Tech Package now.
    01-09-09 01:11 AM
    AWWW I LOVE YOU WHETHER YOU ARE A BOY OR GIRL OR MAN OR WOMAN (Man and woman? j/k)! I was looking at the S4s but ended up with a 335i coupe (6-spd w/nav) for some reason. Had to compliment the 381 HP in the Tundra
    01-09-09 01:20 AM
    Nice!

What year Audi?

STI here, Perrin built (and i mean built!)
    01-09-09 01:22 AM
    Nice!

What year Audi?

STI here, Perrin built (and i mean built!)
    How Perrin built? And what year? My buddy has a Legacy GT with a few Perrin parts and that thing is no joke. It keeps up with my Vortech'd Civic and near stock BMW 335i
    01-09-09 01:32 AM
    I do this with my curve all the time but since I lost my 3.5mm wire, I stop using this feature.
    01-09-09 01:44 AM
    works for me, too. I have an alpine deck with the older ai-net cable, running to a 3-pole plug to my Storm. can hear music and all that thru the stereo, and when the time comes to take a call I dont ahve to have an external mic.

I just cant wait until landscape phone layout comes...
    01-09-09 01:59 AM
    that's what that output does, output audio either a phone call music or whatever is happening on the phone.
    01-09-09 02:50 AM
    Not always. With my voyager the output didn't work the same. I had to have an external mic

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-09 02:53 AM
    How much alcohol have you drank? Or I mean, what kind of car do you have?
    Just 2 beers, I swear it. Lol. But I drive a Scion tC. This feature is awesome due to the fact all I have to do is hit the answer key and just talk. And anyone who drives a manual will tell you, using a cell phone and trying to shift sucks.
    01-09-09 03:07 AM
    Just 2 beers, I swear it. Lol. But I drive a Scion tC. This feature is awesome due to the fact all I have to do is hit the answer key and just talk. And anyone who drives a manual will tell you, using a cell phone and trying to shift sucks.
    I agree, cellphone and shifting sucks but it is also illegal in some states (Such as CA). My Tundra uses the same AUX system as the tC. I'll try it some day with my Storm plugged into the Tundra's AUX input instead of Bluetooth
    01-09-09 03:12 AM
    My Tundra, my Civic, my Camry, my BMW.
    Come the revolution, they will be taking at least two of your cars away.
    01-09-09 06:30 AM
    Maybe I should give this a try since I can't hear jack sh!x in my car anyway. Damn 240s.
    01-09-09 01:47 PM
    I agree, cellphone and shifting sucks but it is also illegal in some states (Such as CA). My Tundra uses the same AUX system as the tC. I'll try it some day with my Storm plugged into the Tundra's AUX input instead of Bluetooth
    Your Tundra is Bluetooth capable? If so the tC's should be as well, but how you would you go about syncing it?
    01-09-09 06:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD