Since OS 5.0 has threaded SMS, I'm trying to figure out how to forward. a text to another or multiple recipients. If anyone knows, please do tell, as I remember it just being an option when you hit the BB button

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-09 09:09 AM
    tap on the specific part of the message in the thread you want to forward to place the cursor there, click the Blackberry button to bring up the menu and select "forward".
    12-22-09 09:14 AM
    Hmmm....been wondering the same thing. Thanks.
    12-22-09 09:36 AM
    Yea I couldn't figure that sh** out at all. Thanks for the tip!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-09 10:56 AM
    Pardon my use of newbie-lingo below. I think this question is about "threaded" SMS.

With my 8820 I could forward an entire SMS as email no matter how long it was. I can't do that with my 9700. I can only forward one part of the SMS message at a time. How can I forward the entire SMS (maybe 10 messages and replies, for example)?

Ray
    [email protected]
    04-29-10 07:12 PM
    I just got off the phone after a LONG conversation with advanced Blackberry support. There is no fix for this problem, but it's been reported by several people and BB is supposed to be working on "it." I'm told that "It" could be the problem with having to forward each message as email individually rather than being able to include the entire history, or that "It" could be the problem of only one text message appearing in the reader no matter how many replies have occurred. Support says that people have reported this: Joe texts Mary. Joe now has the outgoing text in his folder. Mary replies. Joe still only has only one line in his reader, which is the message from Mary. His own message is gone. Because there is only one message, Joe might not realize that Mary has replied. This can go on for several exchanges, but Joe will only see one message in his reader.

Ray
    05-03-10 05:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD