I have only been actively posting for a few months and find the Rants and Raves forum a very interesting place. I felt it important especially for newer members to know what to expect while in the Rants and Raves section.

You are in the right place if you:
    ~Want to tell everyone how much you like your phone (be prepared to defend your position tooth and nail)
    ~Want to vent about a problem with your phone (be prepaird to be told to go buy an iphone, return it, etc.)
    ~Want to wait for either of the above mentioned people to post and bring out the flame thrower
    ~Want to have a spirited debate of opinion with people who you do not see eye to eye with

You are in the wrong place if you
    ~Need help with something (quickly move to another forum)
    ~Do not want to defend what your saying (maybe tell a co worker or something)
    ~Can't take it if someone disagrees with you
    ~Want sympathy

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and to voice that opinion equally. It goes without saying that the opinions of others might upset you, expect it here.

If you want someone to help with your issue you are not going to find much help in here, I recommend either the OS discussions, the main page, or third party apps depending on your issue. There you you will find many people more than willing to help.
    02-14-09 11:55 AM
    what the heck is that in your avatar?
    02-14-09 12:58 PM
    I always thought was an Archaeopteryx on fire...

Or a rellim.

Well said btw Rellims.
    02-14-09 01:34 PM
    Flak jackets, frags, willie peter and the SAW are provided by a band of rogue "naysayers" : )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-09 02:33 PM
    It is a phoenix. Not to clear when small, looks better big. Ive been wanting a change though, any good ideas?
    02-14-09 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD