I'm an artist, and for many of the gigs I apply for on Craigslist and such use the same cover letter modified for the individual job. On my computer I just have a cover letter that I copy and paste into my email.

Is there a way to do this on my blackberry? I don't want to have to type a new cover letter for every gig I apply for.

Thanks!

-Chris
    01-27-09 01:58 AM
    Anyone? Please?
    01-27-09 07:58 PM
    I'm an artist, and for many of the gigs I apply for on Craigslist and such use the same cover letter modified for the individual job. On my computer I just have a cover letter that I copy and paste into my email.

Is there a way to do this on my blackberry? I don't want to have to type a new cover letter for every gig I apply for.

Thanks!

-Chris
    Im not sure I understand your question... My best guess is email the cover letter to yourself in an email. You can either save the email forever or send it as a .doc attachment and save it to the phone.

Does that help?
    01-27-09 08:09 PM
    A bit, but can you copy and paste between applications?
    01-27-09 08:22 PM
    A bit, but can you copy and paste between applications?
    Yes. Are you copy and pasting multiple fields? or just one large body of text?
    01-27-09 08:25 PM
    Yes u can copy & paste between applications.
    01-27-09 08:26 PM
    Yes. Are you copy and pasting multiple fields? or just one large body of text?
    One large body of text. How do I select it to copy?
    01-27-09 08:48 PM
    One large body of text. How do I select it to copy?
    From an Email(and maybe a .doc file) do it like you're selecting multiple emails. Lightly touch where you'd like to start with one finger and with your other finger lightly touch the end.

You may have to actually click it. Ive noticed some areas of the storm only select if you perform as described above, but actually click the screen.
    01-27-09 08:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD