Silly me, I upgraded to .103 last night and lost my email icons, though I am still receiving mail from both my accounts I had they are just going directly to my messages folder.

I was following some ones advice and going to delete them and readd them but when I went on to email setup, I realized I had forgotten my user name and password to get into the email screen.

Is there something wrong with me or has this happened to someone else before?

And, is there a way to locate this information? I tried creating a new one but it told me there is already a user name associated with the PIN.

Thanks
    02-12-09 03:22 PM
    not sure if its accessible from the storm, but there should be a forgotten username/password option. if it's not available on the storm go to the carrier BIS site, if you're on verizon its BlackBerry Internet Service and you can request it be sent to you
    02-12-09 04:38 PM
    What if you forgot your login username?
    02-12-09 04:53 PM
    What if you forgot your login username?
    I believe you can request the username via your PIN.
    02-12-09 04:55 PM
    Contact your carrier , they may be able to assist

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 04:55 PM
    Thanks grit I was hoping to not have to deal with the carrier, but I guess that should work.
    02-12-09 04:56 PM
    hmm in that case you may have to contact verizon wireless wdts and have them give it to you. i didn't realize there wasn't a login name recovery from there.
    02-12-09 04:56 PM
    Contact your carrier. Something odd was going on with my username and password on BIS. I called Verizon and they fixed whatever the problem was that keeping me from logging on.
    02-12-09 04:57 PM
    ok great thanks guys, I'll try it
    02-12-09 05:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD