All this official update stuff is boring me. Where's the next leak. I cant stand have the "same phone" as everyone else. Aren't the builds past .2XX already.

BTW.
    now that 148 is official. I plan on calling VZW and complaining about the color banding and the lack of ability to use the mute button to switch profiles. I hope everyone does the same and just over whelms the call center so they have to release another one....
    05-31-09 11:00 PM
    They are working on the 5.0 Builds presumably.
    05-31-09 11:02 PM
    nobody is every satisfied haha
    05-31-09 11:04 PM
    .2xx would be awesome, but probably wouldn't hit until November if they stick to their current release schedule.
    05-31-09 11:08 PM
    nobody is every satisfied haha
    Are you satisfied with a new OS that looks worse and has even the most basic of features missing?
    05-31-09 11:09 PM
    I'd rather have 5.0.... in fact most if not all of CB stormers would.
    05-31-09 11:10 PM
    That's what I've been thinking... Where's the 5.0 leaks???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 11:19 PM
    yeah can you imagine the calls that verizon is going to be getting in the next week about color banding!?
    05-31-09 11:38 PM
    yeah can you imagine the calls that verizon is going to be getting in the next week about color banding!?
    There are going to be zero calls to verizon about color banding because all the noobs who waited for the official have no clue what colorbanding is or what any other things are. I can't believe some of the questions they were asking in their posts. They pay attention to nothing until their official came out and now they are asking questiona that were answered months ago. GAH! Its so frustrating

05-31-09 11:45 PM
    I plan on calling VZW and complaining about the color banding and the lack of ability to use the mute button to switch profiles.
    And what exactly is VZW's involvement in the color banding issue? And when was the mute button designated as an option to switch profiles?
    05-31-09 11:47 PM
    this is crazy. people will always find something to complain about even after you give them what they want
    05-31-09 11:55 PM
    There are going to be zero calls to verizon about color banding because all the noobs who waited for the official have no clue what colorbanding is or what any other things are. I can't believe some of the questions they were asking in their posts. They pay attention to nothing until their official came out and now they are asking questiona that were answered months ago. GAH! Its so frustrating

If there are zero calls made, that would suggest that the 'noobs' are joined by quite a few CB 'vets' in the sentiment that this issue just isn't important. Perhaps you weren't paying attention when several of the latter expressed the same over the last few months - and over the last few days. If the 'noobs's don't know what it is, perhaps its because they haven't noticed it. Perhaps it's not an issue for every one. Perhaps you should get over yourself. Just a thought.
    06-01-09 12:02 AM
    Perhaps you should get over yourself. Just a thought.
    DING DING DING! We have a winner!
    06-01-09 12:08 AM
    And what exactly is VZW's involvement in the color banding issue? And when was the mute button designated as an option to switch profiles?
    the mute always worked to switch from vib to normal and back while holstered... always until 148!
    06-01-09 12:15 AM

Lol agreed.

06-01-09 12:20 AM
    Im waiting for the 5.0 OS for storm. Until then hybrids are a satisfying alternative for me.
    06-01-09 12:21 AM
    the mute always worked to switch from vib to normal and back while holstered... always until 148!
    ugh.... After i updated .109 that function was gone if my memory serves me right... It has been missing for a LONG time.
    06-01-09 12:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD