The way they describe it on bbcool, makes it sound like it's going to revolutionize the storm. Some sort of new web-app dashboard..more info is suppose to come out next week. Anyone else heard anything?

Blinding Rain, LLC | Agile Software Development Solutions | Mobile Applications
    03-05-09 11:40 PM
    What the f is fone book? There website is like an episode of Lost.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 12:31 AM
    "Own a Storm?

Have you been dissapointed with the selection of apps out there now? Tired of apps that don't deliver as promised? If you own a Storm, you are about to have your world ROCKED!"

I hope there's some truth to this statement. The website definitely doesn't corroborate this claim.
    03-06-09 02:32 AM
    Poor English is never a good sign. Reminds me of the iCall/Whitelist website.

03-06-09 06:45 AM
    It all seems rather vague - the only thing that I can think that it might be, going from their descriptions, is a knock off of the Palm WebOS and its search functions.

And larger buttons? The Storm needs larger icons now?
    03-06-09 08:17 AM
    From the site..

"What is fōne book
    fōne book by Blinding Rain is currently in development. It is designed and being built specifically to take advantage of some of the advanced features offered by the BlackBerry Storm. The best way to characterize it is to say that, when complete, it will be a phone directory app, on steroids.
    More to come . . "
    03-06-09 01:23 PM
    could be like what SBSH had for the treo? there was this app which basically took over the UI of the phone and gave it a different feel...you could customize it any which way...

the issue was the treo was short on RAM and this app would freeze/slow the heck out of that phone....
    03-06-09 02:15 PM
    Very vague indeed
    03-06-09 03:32 PM
    I have my doubts but I'm glad someone is stepping to the plate to make this thing more usable

03-06-09 04:08 PM
    That website is horrible!
    03-06-09 04:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD