From adding and deleting various email accounts I have multiple unused Inbox folders in my Messages-> BB menu-> View Folders screen. I can't figure out how to delete them. Any suggestions?
    05-30-09 10:20 PM
    From adding and deleting various email accounts I have multiple unused Inbox folders in my Messages-> BB menu-> View Folders screen. I can't figure out how to delete them. Any suggestions?
    How did you remove the email accounts from the phone? Are there still service books from any of those email addresses left over that weren't deleted?
    05-30-09 10:38 PM
    How did you remove the email accounts from the phone? Are there still service books from any of those email addresses left over that weren't deleted?
    I deleted them from the email setup menu. The service books are deleted as well.
    05-30-09 10:43 PM
    I deleted them from the email setup menu. The service books are deleted as well.
    Hmmm... I don't have any folders to test anything on. I'm assuming that you tried highlighting them and deleting them, but there isn't a Delete option, right? I'm sure someone will be able to help you out with this. I'm sorry I don't have any ideas.
    05-30-09 10:45 PM
    Hmmm... I don't have any folders to test anything on. I'm assuming that you tried highlighting them and deleting them, but there isn't a Delete option, right? I'm sure someone will be able to help you out with this. I'm sorry I don't have any ideas.
    Right.. there is no delete option. Just collapse, select folder, and cancel. Thanks for taking time to respond
    05-30-09 10:55 PM
    Right.. there is no delete option. Just collapse, select folder, and cancel. Thanks for taking time to respond
    Check out the last post in this thread: How to delete unused old inbox folders

And this website-- Deleting Unused or Old Inbox Folders on your Blackberry | Blackberry Storm Front confirms that is the way to get rid of them.

Hope that helps!
    05-30-09 11:01 PM
    Check out the last post in this thread: How to delete unused old inbox folders

And this website-- Deleting Unused or Old Inbox Folders on your Blackberry | Blackberry Storm Front confirms that is the way to get rid of them.

Hope that helps!
    THANK YOU!!!!
    05-30-09 11:08 PM
    THANK YOU!!!!
    No problem! Glad I found the solution in case it ever happens to me! I learned something new, too!
    05-30-09 11:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD