Ever since installing FlyCast on my .90 I have been plagued with more restarts and lockups than normal, which is really too bad because I liked the app. After deleting FlyCast, I was back to normal. Anybody else having this problem?
    01-30-09 12:17 AM
    I've had it a couple of times.

What I find annoying is that I have to sign in EVERY time I open the app...
    01-30-09 12:18 AM
    I deleted it when I upgraded to .90 because I wasn't using it, but I am experiencing the same thing with moodio.fm. It might not be a flycast specific issue.
    01-30-09 12:21 AM
    I don't have this problem. But I downloaded the application again this week to give it a second chance and the interface is different from what I saw 3 weeks ago. I think they have a new version. Try deleting your current version then reinstall from their website again to see if there is a difference.
    01-30-09 12:24 AM
    I'm having the same problem. The sound keeps stopping and after 2 or 3 times of that it locks up my phone and I'll have to do a battery pull... Very annoying

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-09 12:01 PM
    I just wiped FlyCast (including removing the entire directory from on-board memory). Reinstalled it. Seems to be working better. Although, the NEW download is 1.29. I thought I was on 1.30 before...and now it only shows the "high quality" station, not those AND the 'streaming" ones...

Hmmmm?
    01-30-09 04:19 PM
    I was using both flycast and moodio and had same issue with .90. I reloaded .75 and no issue with those now. The Os is slower but its worth it for me.
    01-30-09 06:42 PM
    Happens with Slacker and Orb too. Its the phones OS, not the app
    01-30-09 06:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD