I tried loading this app 2x now, and each time I go to the log in screen - I enter my email address & CANNOT get into the p-word field. I click my screen all in that area and I just get a menu to close, or help...

Does anyone here have Flycast working on their Storm? I just want to hear a radio while at work!
    12-27-08 08:48 AM
    I have flycast working on my storm. It works well, but there are a couple of minor issues with the interface (usually in landscape) Sorry, don't know how to fix your specific issue but there's a lot of info available on this dl if you do a quick search.
    12-27-08 08:59 AM
    I tried loading this app 2x now, and each time I go to the log in screen - I enter my email address & CANNOT get into the p-word field. I click my screen all in that area and I just get a menu to close, or help...

Does anyone here have Flycast working on their Storm? I just want to hear a radio while at work!
    Yes, works great. Did you disable compatibility mode? Options > advanced options > applications ... Highlight Fly cast.. Hit BB Menu and select disable compat mode. Note: you need to restart Flycast.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-08 09:10 AM
    Nope tried that and I still cant log into Flycast. Can any one help?
    12-28-08 09:49 PM
    i can fix it hold on...

12-29-08 09:28 PM
    ok i cant seem to find it now, but somewhere on this forum is OTA link, and once you find it, you click on it, and can download flycast. thats what I had to do to get it. It took me some time, but eventually it worked. YOU HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THE APP via the OTA link somewhere on here., not go to the flycast page and enter your information to get it. P.S. It used to be on like page 4 of the official app thread. I will keep looking though.
    12-29-08 09:43 PM
    test... try getting on your phone and clicking here... http://www.flycast.fm/blackberry/download/flycast.jad
    12-29-08 09:50 PM
    try not clicking and just dragging your finger down the screen. its acts like the trackball that you are rolling up or down to get to different menu options.
    12-29-08 10:19 PM
    In general, the GUI isnt that great, it doesnt seem like its optimized for a large touch screen. Have they released a newer version lately that is better?
    12-29-08 10:20 PM
    same exact thing here did you have any luck??
    12-30-08 10:54 PM
    i got it working its amazing there is no limit to this amazing phone
    12-30-08 11:21 PM
    has anyone else noticed that flycast destroys the battery?

other than that its an AMAZING app! ESPN Radio and Loveline are great
    12-31-08 12:01 AM
    I had the same problem and realized I had to drag my finger to get it to go to the password field, but this was still somewhat challenging. Does anybody know if there is a way to get a tab-key equivalent for switching between fields on the storm?
    12-31-08 12:22 AM
    Love it. Thanks for sharing.
    12-31-08 12:29 AM
    some how i lost my game fly when i reinstalled it it doesnt play as loud any ideas?
    12-31-08 10:28 AM
    This is a great app. I installed it on my Storm, found that included my favorite radio station KQMT 99.5 The Mountain - try it you'll love the music and few commercials. So here I am listening to my fav station through bluetooth Jabra BT620s with the storm in it's cradle. Too cool. Especially since the station is out of Denver and I am in San Fran today.
    12-31-08 10:30 AM
    has anyone else noticed that flycast destroys the battery?

other than that its an AMAZING app! ESPN Radio and Loveline are great

Yes it does, unfortunately..
    I have to limit myself to an hour of streaming at work, so I can still answer the phone at the end of the day. I'm getting one of those seido slims to hopefully add an hour or so to this.
    12-31-08 10:33 AM
    Hmmm, hope I'm not double posting here..
    I downloaded Flycast to my Storm and found that it included my favorite station KQMT 99.5 The Mountain.
    I am at a client's site in San Fran listening to KQMT - (out of Denver) through my Jabra BT620s stereo bluetooth headphones. The Storm is in its cradle btw as this combination BT and streaming will chew up a battery in no time. Simply amazing
    12-31-08 10:41 AM
    The Jabra BT620s headphones are great sounding, however they make you look like pricess Leila - you know - sticky bums glued to the sides of your head! I found the BT620s' online for $40.
    12-31-08 10:43 AM
    It's not really that Flycast destroys the battery, it's just that streaming data destroys the battery ... any streaming app would accomplish this task, such as Orb, Youtube, etc.
    12-31-08 10:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD