Do you have it set to silence all sounds and leave it turned over while enabled, that is equivalent to playing music on your phone. That would cause your battery to drain. If not, what are the settings that you have selected.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by CMY; 10-18-09 at 07:03 PM.
    10-18-09 07:01 PM
    1) So how can I set it to just vibrate all the call alerts?
    2) I too get the crackling sound!!

Great app
    10-18-09 10:12 PM
    What is the holster option about?
    When the device is in my holster its sideways and the magnet shuts it off.

Please advise
    Thanks
    10-20-09 12:16 PM
    If enabled, the app is enabled regardless of the orientation
    If disabled, the app is disabled regardless of orientation
    If app control, then it acts the same as if it was not in the holster
    10-20-09 12:20 PM
    One thing I don't like, is that it always vibrates when I take it out of the holster. I have it set to App Control, but it still vibrates when it is removed from the holster.... Is there any way to stop this from happening?

Cheers,
    B.D.
    10-20-09 01:35 PM
    It has been removed from the next update. I've gotten a number of complaints about the vibe and alert when its removed. Now just trying to find a way to consistently remove the crackling sound.
    10-20-09 02:19 PM
    I love this app. It has saved my relationship with my girl. I don't notice any memory or battery problems at all.
    10-25-09 10:02 AM
    Yea me to no battery or memory issue here either.
    11-03-09 01:42 PM
    I, too, get that crackling noise, and the vibrate still forces through the option Not to have it. Maybe there is a compaibility thing with BerryBuzz??
    i'm having the same problem with vibrating. i'm basically trying to set up a "phone calls only" profile that would ONLY alert me when i get a phone call. so, to accomplish this, i have "disable all vibration" checked, and under "disable all alerts" i have everything checked except for phone alerts. but i still get vibration on ALL messages AND phone calls. i can't figure this out
    otherwise this is a great app! and great idea!
    11-03-09 04:03 PM
    I have one small issue. It goes off while I'm on a phone call. If I tilt my head too much to one side, it thinks it's face down and activates while I'm talking. Any way to have it disable while a phone call is in progress. I'm on a S2 if that matters.
    11-05-09 04:24 PM
    I'm looking into compatibility issues with the S2 at the moment and hope to have it fixed tonight.
    11-05-09 04:50 PM
    when I go to download the CM upgrade, this is what the page says. need some help
    11-13-09 06:06 PM
    Here is the link CM.

11-13-09 06:14 PM
    Three Questions about Flipoff on Storm2 running on Enterprise Server:
    1. Both the (Enable/Disable) and (FlipOff) app bring up the BB application control permissions view and it does not seem to save the settings.
    2. How do you turn off the alert and/or vibrate when you place the phone face down on the table?
    12-04-09 05:45 AM
    Can a feature be added to allow the user to specify a delay before FlipOff is activated? when you are handling the phone ti shuts off every time you wave it up side down. 10 sec, 30 sec, 60 sec delay would be nice.
    12-04-09 05:49 AM
    Anyone know of an updated site to download the cm module? None of the links I've found are working now.

05-24-10 02:09 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD