Everytime I try an upload to flickr, I get an error. It states "Error Updating Account, ensure account is activated"

I go on the main flickr site on my PC, and I don't see any info as to why this is happening.

Any ideas?
    12-31-08 01:18 PM
    Bump? Please?
    12-31-08 06:55 PM
    Third time a charm?
    01-01-09 06:01 PM
    I've had this happen to me a few times. You can go to the Flickr app, and it will tell you when a pic is successfully uploaded. So when you check there, and it says a pic was not successfully uploaded, just click on it to try again. I haven't had to re-do it more than once. Hope that helps, albeit late!
    01-05-09 09:21 PM
    Try hitting the BB button, options, then sign out. Then sign back in.

If that fails try to uninstall the app, reboot, then reinstall.
    01-05-09 09:58 PM
    How do you insert a picture from Flickr to this forum???
    01-06-09 09:14 AM
    i also get this error. it is constant, every single time it errors out. uninstall/reinstall does not fix it.
    01-06-09 12:51 PM
    How do you insert a picture from Flickr to this forum???
    When writing your response there is a yellow square icon between the Insert Email Link and Wrap Quote buttons that looks like a mountain with the sun in the upper right corner (fifth button from the right). If you press that and enter the address for the picture from flickr it will insert the picture into the post.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 02:29 PM
    When writing your response there is a yellow square icon between the Insert Email Link and Wrap Quote buttons that looks like a mountain with the sun in the upper right corner (fifth button from the right). If you press that and enter the address for the picture from flickr it will insert the picture into the post.

Great, thank You!!!
    01-06-09 03:31 PM
    the flickr app sucks. It wont work with the geocacheing feature.
    01-06-09 04:38 PM
    the flickr app sucks. It wont work with the geocacheing feature.
    My flickr app works with the geotagging feature. The first time that I used it in conjunction with the camera, it didn't pick up on the location on the map through flickr. What I needed to do was log onto the site with my computer. I had to then click on the picture and click edit map on the right. As soon as the page loaded, it used the coordinates to find the location the picture was taken. From then on, I haven't had a problem with the geotagging, I have taken pictures in another city and state and it has tagged them correctly. I think it just needed a picture to use as a reference point.

01-06-09 08:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD