I cant sign onto flickr through the app on the phone, i keep getting this message: Sign in failed.Please check your username and password and try again.

anybody else have this problem? ive tried both my email address and username but it just wont work. i have no problems signing in on my desktop.
    02-24-09 12:26 PM
    I was not able to use my email, I had to use my username. Check and see too if you have linked your Flickr account with a yahoo ID. That can make a difference too.
    02-24-09 12:27 PM
    wow i just tried my email again and it worked lol. i think i mightve typed it in wrong, damn im dumb.
    02-24-09 12:28 PM
    My only complaint with Flickr is when I upload photos via the phone, it says the upload failed but when you log in via standard computer they are there.

It's intermittent, but the successful upload acknowledgment seems to get lost now and again.
    02-24-09 12:31 PM
    I had this issue this morning too after finishing the upgrade to .109. To resolve, I simply logged into Flickr via browser on the phone, then tried again with the application and it worked. Not sure if I really did anything, or if it was just a timing issue.
    02-24-09 12:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD