How do I Flash the OS on the Blackberry Storm 9530? Please help!

I've tried entering the MEP code to unlock the phone 10 times and now I'm locked out.
    11-18-09 03:08 PM
    I think you're SOL. You bought the phone and it was locked? You tried to unlock it yourself and entered the wrong code 10 times? As far as I know you will have to call VZW or get an unlock code but after 10 attempts, I'm not sure what the process is.

You could download BBSAK and wipe the device and reinstall the OS, but I don't know if that will solve your problem or not.
    11-18-09 07:18 PM
    I'm willing to try anything at this point. Where can I download BBSAK?
    11-19-09 09:44 AM
    Here's the link for bbsak 1.7. You can DL the OS from Verizons website just be sure and delete the vendor file before installing.

BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife (BBSAK) v1.7 Released
    Last edited by foozball; 11-19-09 at 10:01 AM.
    11-19-09 09:54 AM
    what vendor file?
    11-19-09 10:24 AM
    after u dl and install the OS on ur computer go to Computer\C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader. if u scroll down while in the apploader file u will see the vendor file, delete that file before u load ur new OS. be sure to backup/restore ur phone with desktop manager and u can load ur OS with either bbsak or by clicking on the loader icon while ur in the apploader file.
    11-20-09 12:44 AM
    After entering the wrong code 10 times I think that it will no longer be posible to unlock the phone. Sorry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-09 08:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD