Has anyone figured out how to get the LED indicator to stop blinking with the .86 OS like you have a message or connected to bluetooth when neither is the case....battery pull does not work
    01-15-09 01:59 PM
    Did you recently upgrade your OS or install a new app?
    01-15-09 02:03 PM
    I went into the Bluetooth settings and turned off the LED after a battery pull before it started blinking again and I have not had an issue with the LED lights. Granted the bluetooth LED is disabled, but my message light seems to be working fine now. When I have a message, it blinks red and when I open the message it goes away.
    01-15-09 02:24 PM
    Yeah the .86 has been installed any idea how to go back to .83? I have had nothing but issues since the OS install.
    01-15-09 04:04 PM
    Why get rid of it? Just enjoy the light show ...
    01-15-09 04:57 PM
    Mine has been doing the same since the .86 install every morning when i wake up, its like the red and green LED's at the same time blinking right? If so I have done the battery pull after checking my coverage LED option to make sure its off and its stopped it.
    01-15-09 05:14 PM
    My lights got "stuck" yesterday while I had bluetooth on and received a message. Took a battery pull to make them go away. Just waiting for the next OS to try...
    01-15-09 05:18 PM
    I noticed my weather bug does this to my phone sometimes. If it has a ! mark on the app it blinks. I guess it needs attention? If I then Click on the app it goes away.
    01-15-09 05:20 PM
    I noticed my weather bug does this to my phone sometimes. If it has a ! mark on the app it blinks. I guess it needs attention? If I then Click on the app it goes away.
    This means there is a weather warning. When you go into Weather Bug, there is a ! Button near the bottom. Click on it and it'll tell you what the warning is. I got a winter weather advisory today.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-09 06:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD