I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for...
    So I made a new tread,
    Basically, my step-grandmother gave me her Telus storm (because she spilled coffee on it, though it wouldn't work anymore)
    Long story short, I fixed the phone, I unlocked the SIM, realized that the Storm doesn't have HSPA SIM capabilities, so a couple of months later I took a crack at cracking the MSL code, and with lots of persistence I entered the CDMA programing screen, called Bell and told them that I wanted to program the phone to work with Bell, and they helped and I got my voice and text plan working. But my data doesn't!
    I was told that flashing bell's firmware to the phone may help, so with BBSAK I tried to flash the phone, and everytime I flashed it, it would boot up with the Telus OS,

So that's basically it, I want the phone to think it's a Bell phone, not a Telus phone.

Even though I'm with bell and the phone is working it still says I'm connected to the Telus network.

I'm also sorry if I'm not being clear enough about what I want to do, that happens a lot to me....
    12-21-10 02:53 PM
    Strange usually a Telus phone can't even be placed on the Bell network.
    12-21-10 03:03 PM
    Yeah, its all a matter of changing the IMSI_S
    12-21-10 03:11 PM
    Yeah, its all a matter of changing the IMSI_S
    Actually usually Bell's system won't even recognize the Telus ESN.
    12-21-10 03:38 PM
    I got a tech to add it to their system.
    no data is a **** off though.
    12-21-10 04:02 PM
    Back to the original question,
    Anyway to port the Bell OS to a Telus phone?
    12-21-10 10:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD