Hi all brand new to the site as well as my new storm (got it yesterday) and was just wondering if anyone knows or has gotten a version of flash onto their phone. If you have po know how to get it done, or if it can be done please let me know and thank you for the info.

PouXOnU
    03-05-09 11:23 AM
    Not yet that i have found maybe with one of the os updates in the near future
    03-05-09 11:39 AM
    Don't look for flash support in the near future. Last I read BB wasn't even thinking about implementing this feature. This might change because I did read that Crapple was involved in talks to get flash support on the iPhone.
    03-05-09 11:44 AM
    Hi all brand new to the site as well as my new storm (got it yesterday) and was just wondering if anyone knows or has gotten a version of flash onto their phone. If you have po know how to get it done, or if it can be done please let me know and thank you for the info.
    I would love flash support but it won't be coming anytime soon
    03-05-09 11:46 AM

PouXOnU
    Hi PouXOnU! Welcome to the forum, glad you found it. I'm not trying to give you a hard time, but the flash issue is brought up a LOT (like 4 times in one week, and many times previously). You may get some replies that are a little less tactful regarding your post.

There are lots of discussions on a variety of things on Crackberry, so you may want to do a keywords search of topics you have questions or on want to find out more about. I would almost guarantee it has been discussed.

See you around the forum!
    03-05-09 11:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD