Does anyone know of a Flash player for the Storm or if the Storm is capable of playing Flash?
    02-26-09 04:24 PM
    Don't think so... there are rumors of this in the future... But expect flash on the the iPhone before blackberry devices.
    02-26-09 04:29 PM
    blackberry does not support adobe flash
    02-26-09 04:32 PM
    Drives me nuts, too. I feel so limited without it. I need a TV fix every now and then and just can't get it with the Storm ATM

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 04:33 PM
    All I want to do is use Hulu
    02-26-09 04:41 PM
    It Totally escapes me how you can have a Media/internet centric phone that has no FLASH support...... more mystifying yet.... THEY MUST know this.... yet...... where is it?
    02-26-09 05:29 PM
    skyfire is supposed to support it but just watch.... either they will make builds for everyone but us.... or leave flash out of our version.
    02-26-09 05:30 PM
    if they keep going down this route and leaving out half the stuff iPhone has this phone will never succeed, I am not saying iPhone is the greatest, but it is by far more fluid in every way as well as faster. The os they put on the storm will never be able to compete, they need to scrap it and design a whole new one with a completely new UI that is different then just a remade version of all the prior bb's. Just because they have some features that iphone does not will not be enough, they must be able to do all that iphone can plus the stuff exclusive to storm. AND WITH SMOOTH TRANSITIONING! It is just sad that a phone with more cpu power is not even halfway close to equal to the iphone. I hate the iphone and have high hopes for my storm but srsly, at launch the iphone looked almost as good as it does now. as for the flash thing, iPhone has the capability, apple has just not given it to the public yet, this is fact.
    02-26-09 05:48 PM
    FlashLite (which is what most phones support that support flash, and what it is likely the iPhone will support) is VERY unlikely to come to the BlackBerrys. When RIM does release flash for the BlackBerry, itll be full Flash
    02-26-09 05:50 PM
    FlashLite (which is what most phones support that support flash, and what it is likely the iPhone will support) is VERY unlikely to come to the BlackBerrys. When RIM does release flash for the BlackBerry, itll be full Flash
    I hope so.
    02-26-09 05:53 PM
    The device clearly has the power necessary. I say they make it happen.
    02-26-09 05:53 PM
    Think of it as another reason Blackberries are more sure .. it's a feature!
    02-26-09 08:30 PM
    if they keep going down this route and leaving out half the stuff iPhone has this phone will never succeed, I am not saying iPhone is the greatest, but it is by far more fluid in every way as well as faster. The os they put on the storm will never be able to compete, they need to scrap it and design a whole new one with a completely new UI that is different then just a remade version of all the prior bb's. Just because they have some features that iphone does not will not be enough, they must be able to do all that iphone can plus the stuff exclusive to storm. AND WITH SMOOTH TRANSITIONING! It is just sad that a phone with more cpu power is not even halfway close to equal to the iphone. I hate the iphone and have high hopes for my storm but srsly, at launch the iphone looked almost as good as it does now. as for the flash thing, iPhone has the capability, apple has just not given it to the public yet, this is fact.
    Wow, starting over with the OS? It's gotten lot better, but maybe you're right. The only way this works, though, is to put Peter Hoddie in charge. A media-centric OS with smooth and beautiful data streaming, file exploring, and screen transitions? Smells like Kinoma from here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 09:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD