i know some will flame, but today i saw the great thing about android. the great devs who mod the android os have cracked the code and ported the new 2.2 froyo to droid before its release.

and this means that us droid users now have full FLASH!. i think this is what makes android so appealing now over iphone and rim. the ability to et into the os and develope it. instead of waiting for a bunch of suits to tell you when it will come out.

on days i miss my storm, but today is the first day i finally am totally glad i got rid of it. to those still stuck with the storm, goodluck.
    06-05-10 01:53 PM
    Not really. The emphasis on switching to HTML5 is leading to most known websites developing HTML5 video streams rather than using flash. I have been using HTML5 for several things that I used to use flash for - there are some buggy parts of it that are still being worked out, but from what I have seen, it is far more stable and reliable than flash.
    06-05-10 04:10 PM
    The demo of Hulu working on android was pretty stunning, but I will hold off judgment until it's ready for public consumption. HTML5 is steve jobs' pipe dream for now, there's not much practical uptake unless your site is beholden to Iphone users. Oh and is this even remotely related to the Storm? At all? This isn't an android forum, despite what it looks like. Mobile flash and HTML5 posts belong somewhere else, the Storm 1 was discontinued before these were even imagined for mobile devices.

Oh that's right, this is just a repo for trolls. What was I thinking
    Last edited by jeffmeden; 06-05-10 at 07:19 PM.
    06-05-10 07:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD