Hi Folks

Was wondering if it was possible to get the Storm to view Flash content at all?

Cheers
    JW
    12-23-08 11:52 AM
    No. The Storm does not currently support Flash, and with any luck, never will.
    12-23-08 11:57 AM
    Flash - woo ooo - saviour of the universe.

Flash may come in 2009. My guess is that it willhit the iToy first since this has hardware graphics acceleration.
    12-23-08 12:02 PM
    No. The Storm does not currently support Flash, and with any luck, never will.
    Yeah I realised that it didn't, that was why I was asking if there was anyway to make it so. Why do you hope that it never will?
    12-23-08 04:20 PM
    Sounds like sarcasm. doesn't want to get his hopes up I bet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-08 04:24 PM
    Nah, it's coming alright. It is just taking time to reach the BlackBerry shores. It is a hard job to make Flash run native on small devices and the app needs to be highly optimized. My guess is that the AppleFanBoys over at Adobe will do a JesusPhone implementation before giving a version to us though.
    12-24-08 08:42 AM
    Nah, it's coming alright. It is just taking time to reach the BlackBerry shores. It is a hard job to make Flash run native on small devices and the app needs to be highly optimized. My guess is that the AppleFanBoys over at Adobe will do a JesusPhone implementation before giving a version to us though.
    Lets all pray for skyfire to come out
    12-24-08 08:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD