Not sure if this was posted yet, I didn't see a post in the Storm forums with a defined title, so here we go. Searched a bit and found it on the site somewhere buried in posts.

Instead of going to moodio.fm. Go into Browser on your Storm and in the www address bar, erase all and type m.moodio.fm

Then log in as you normally would and your stations will open. Mine opened fast, and streamed perfectly.
    01-29-09 06:46 AM
    I wanted to add on.

Be sure you hit the BB button and de-select Full Screen.

If you still have issues. Go into Options --> Advanced Options --> Browser Push. And un-check the Enable WAP, and then un-check the WAP Push at the bottom. Save changes and try it again.
    01-29-09 08:57 AM
    I wanted to add on.

Be sure you hit the BB button and de-select Full Screen.

If you still have issues. Go into Options --> Advanced Options --> Browser Push. And un-check the Enable WAP, and then un-check the WAP Push at the bottom. Save changes and try it again.
    thanks, i'll try this later. does this fix the auto reboot problem? where do you see the option to deselect full screen?
    Last edited by gkwong; 01-29-09 at 12:57 PM.
    01-29-09 09:07 AM
    Didn't help... didn't change the behavior at all.

Still plays moodio for about 30 seconds, then reboots the whole thing.

They need to fix that.
    01-29-09 10:07 PM
    Is Moodio any good???? (for those who managed to get it working! haha)
    01-30-09 12:27 AM
    Works great. Been running it for about a month without any problems (other than running down the battery after about 3-4 hours).
    01-30-09 05:33 PM
    No problems here either. Running OS .75
    01-30-09 09:37 PM
    It works sporadically on the .90 leak. I have gotten it to work fine after a few auto reboots. It sometimes works right from startup, other times it just chooses to give me some scratchy tone, then it can reboot. Seems more common after a few days of having it. Hopefully when .90 really is released this will be fixed.

I can't even get streaming from the radio's own website so this has been my only alternative for listening to Rush.
    02-02-09 09:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD